Dressing Up and feeling Sexy! : Swingers Discussion 1994321021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDressing Up and feeling Sexy!
TOPIC: Dressing Up and feeling Sexy!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Quite impressive, Nic....and I'm really flattered, you naughty boy, you!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
You most certainly do my dear...check out the gallery I opened for you and you will see how I really feel.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Judging from the change in your profile pic, I can see that! hehe

I like knowing I have that effect...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Awesome! I'm excited for you. :-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
and, thanks again, Nic, for appreciating. The mind is the biggest sex organ. Seeing a pussy is one thing, it is what it is, so to speak...BUT, imagining a nice one behind some pretty little scrap of lace is another thing entirely.

BTW, romp in shower appears to be on! ;-)

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
trouble, I'm telling you, pretty panties go with EVERYTHING...and with nothing at all ;-) It does wonders for morale....The brace sounds temporary, don't let it dampen your spirit, or your "mojo".

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I'd love to dress sexy for my husband but don't have many choices right now. I had back surgery due to a severely herniated disk which also caused me to have something called drop foot. I have to wear a brace so I can't wear heels or other sexy shoes which also leaves clothing options limited to what goes with sneakers :-( Needless to say I'm usually uncomfortable meeting new people because of it because let's face it a foot brace is NOT sexy!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Feel free to flash your pretty dainties at me anytime!

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I rarely ever step foot out of the house without makeup! Hair doesn't bother me so much: when it's this long it has the freshly-fucked look as soon as the wind blows anyway. lol

I LOOOOVE wearing pretty dresses or tops and skirts and heels. I love dressing up for Michael. One of many things I adore about him is that he really enjoys all the things I like doing and am just looking for a good excuse to do! Dressing up for him is the best excuse ever to dress up, no matter waht the occasion.....but for whatever reason he's got it in his head it's sexier when I' running around without underwear....So, that's one tiny detail where we differ slightly: I think a tiny little scrap of something dainty and pretty it SOOO much sexier, because it leaves the TINIEST bit to the inagination....and I FEEL sexier in pretty dainties....especially when they just happen to get flashed...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I am totally into one shoulder dresses right now. I love my shoulders, even though they are getting fluffier than I like...but I still like them alot. The one shoulder dress is classy, yet flirty. It shows some...but takes some back.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
TOPIC: Dressing Up and feeling Sexy!