Dressing Up and feeling Sexy! : Swingers Discussion 1994321011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDressing Up and feeling Sexy!
TOPIC: Dressing Up and feeling Sexy!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lost, we are SOOOO birds of a feather! I even make sure my lipstick is in place before I go see my clients."

hahahaha, I hear you girlie. I def have OCD to a degree though, my persistance on attention to detail is chronic LOL. If my hair or make up does not look up to standard? Fuck it, I'll watch tv hahaha. I have to feel totally and completely on my A game...its all or nothing baby LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"one day if I'm ever willing to venture past my current comfort zone....YOU'd better watch yourself"

I look forward to that day, and may even borrow Cincy's Jedi mind trick to make it so

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, Nic, Nic,.....one day if I'm ever willing to venture past my current comfort zone....YOU'd better watch yourself. lol

And, yes, you could lay odds on on something dainty, lacy, and VERY girly hinting at blocking full view.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
lol..I really need to get that tour bus and start making good on all of these threats, I mean promises!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
He is a traveling man : )

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
sure now its Texas......

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17732 posts)
The two previous posters are compelling reasons why I REALLY need to make plans to visit Texas soon!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
lost, we are SOOOO birds of a feather! I even make sure my lipstick is in place before I go see my clients.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I rarely ever step foot out of the house without makeup! Hair doesn't bother me so much: when it's this long it has the freshly-fucked look as soon as the wind blows anyway. lol"

Me too....they know in my office how my morning is. If I am sans make up in a tee and jeans and hair in a baseball cap, leave me alone LOL. "Me" is me dressed up in make up vs the other way around. Some would say that is insecurity, perhaps to a degree...but I like looking good. I just do. I am very girlie, I love feeling feminine. I definately do dress up for Jay and I enjoy being nice arm candy, but mainly I dress up for me. I like looking good, even if its just sitting at my desk.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thank you sweetie, I am looking forward to a full report on your upcoming fun!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
TOPIC: Dressing Up and feeling Sexy!