Dressing Up and feeling Sexy! : Swingers Discussion 199432
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDressing Up and feeling Sexy!
TOPIC: Dressing Up and feeling Sexy!
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well your panza is looking really good from here....so rock it sister!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I've had 'the girls' for a LONG time. They're not so 'high and tight' like they used to me {sigh!}, but Ithink they still look pretty good (especially after breastfeeding two kids after getting them!!). WELL worth the money and I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I had a chance to do it over. I THOUGHT about a little tuck, but I don't always scar well, so I was afraid to chance it. I guess I'm stuck with my panza.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I am with you! Oooooh I'd love a boob job and tummy tuck like nobodys business!!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I've already decided I'm going back for a little "fluff and stuff" treatment if I ever look in the mirror and think I have National Geographic on! lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Girl! Ain't we all?!?!?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Thank you! I try, I try. I am fighting age and genetics with every thing I have hahaha

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Shel, you looked awesome and you really know how to shine, girlie. Had a lot of fun!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I'm with y'all. More annoying to me always was when we showed up freshly showered, dressed...and you read how meticulous I am about my bullshit lol....and the other couple looked like they were going to HEB to buy groceries. I do not ever hold anyone to my standard of prep...and in fairness, I LOVE my prep. It is a part of my process from going from a hard day and being Mommy to being Shells. I have a glass of wine and listen to music while I dress and prep. I enjoy it. So I dont expect others to be like me. But at the same time I do want them to put a little effort in it haha.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
ring2s, I think I know what you mean! Is it not so annoying when your man looks like he's ready to go to a ball game or something after expecting you to fix up and look hotter than Hell itself? I don't want my man to 'compete' with me, but at least let his look compliment and accent the fact that I have fixed up.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
All I know after reading all the work done to be sexy for the night the guy better be in his sexy garb. :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: Dressing Up and feeling Sexy!