Dress me please! : Swingers Discussion 2155321011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDress me please!
TOPIC: Dress me please!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nevermind, you said leather boots not pants. Good boots are ALWAYS appropriate.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
I love my black pinstripe under bust with a sheer-ish white shirt with black polka dots and dark jeans. The dots are playful enough to tone down the corset for regular crowds. I love being laced into that thing and don't get nearly enough opportunities to wear it.

Personally, I'd stay away from the leather jeans and corset at the same time. One daring piece at a time is all I can pull off without feeling like I am in a costume.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
I have several corsets, cupless, but the type that goes over the breasts without covering them fully. The tufted leather one, I wear over a poet shirt, hubby cinches it in the back with laces. I've worn it with a mini skirt and thigh high boots, with skinny jeans with knee high boots. With a school girl pleated skirt and a poet shirt under, with 6" pumps and knee high socks.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I rarely ever wear jeans when going out so I would put it with a skirt.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
I have a few corsets and basques. Back in the day, I used to wear them with either a short skirt or spandex leggings and a statement belt when I would go out dancing at vanilla clubs....I'm still trying to figure out the ls club attire. I've got a hot little chain thingy I want to wear some time when the opportunity arises.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
I wear mine, with jeans.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
I have a corset and absolutely love it. If I decide to wear it outside of the LS, I wear it with dress jeans or a skirt and throw on a shrug to "vanilla" up the top half. It still looks sexy, but toned down a little so I don't get strange looks from people.

Denver PA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
I'm heading to Vegas in a month and plan to wear a hot corset out one night. My problem is that I have NO idea what to wear with it in public! I've got the swing club accessories down but am at a complete loss as to what to wear with it to go out vanilla style!

What I have: Black PVC overbust corset (either with a sheer shirt underneath or a bolero over the top) Black crocodile patent leather boots

What I need: Everything else!!!

Any and all ideas are appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Newark DE

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Dress me please!