Dress me please! : Swingers Discussion 215532
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDress me please!
TOPIC: Dress me please!
Created by: Favorite_Color
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm heading to Vegas in a month and plan to wear a hot corset out one night. My problem is that I have NO idea what to wear with it in public! I've got the swing club accessories down but am at a complete loss as to what to wear with it to go out vanilla style!

What I have: Black PVC overbust corset (either with a sheer shirt underneath or a bolero over the top) Black crocodile patent leather boots

What I need: Everything else!!!

Any and all ideas are appreciated! Thanks in advance!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
kibbs with your "bust" ill send you some trap rope to lace your corset so it wont fail

you bustin loose is an amazing picture though :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6540 posts)
Tight jeans and the corset gets laced over the jeans. I'll dig up a pic.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
That's probably a great idea, unless you pull the pants over the bottom edge of the corset, which loses some of the detailing of the nicer piece. If you're interested, there's a corset-maker's blog I belong to on livejournal...you might be able to 'idea shop' there or post your question. The ladies are all very kind and I've gotten numerous sewing/construction tips over the years.

{can't really tell this is my black corset in this picture, but it gives me FABULOUS reduction!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
oh, and thanks everyone for your corset pictures! I DO love seeing them!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions! I also love the tulle skirt and that pic is just like how I wear mine when we go to a club or meet and greet.

After weighing all the options and ideas, I'm definitely going to go for a skirt. The corset is a tight lacing one and once I'm all done up, the thought of trying to maneuver jeans or pants back underneath the bottom is daunting.

Curious as to what anyone thinks of a kilt? I want to stay on this side of the schoolgirl look so not going to go with a short pleated thing but rather a knee length "real" kilt?

Newark DE
Username hidden
(33 posts)
That's the kind I did wear out dancing, because it covered everything. I had a clip on halter strap for added security, because when I REALLY get to dancing, something's bound to "bust" loose! I need to get busy and finish sewing the silk undebust I'm making. The same brocade fabric of my kimono's sleeves is what I'm using down hte front, then basic black silk for the rest of it. I have all the bone sand grommets, but I need to send off for more lacing unless I want to use ribbon, but I don't trust ribbon for corset fucking....or tightlacing.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Thank you, JandS. I tend to go for girly girl things too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Thank you, tigg.

Love the tulle skirt, Naughty. I love a feminine little kick to an overtly sexy look- keeps it from trending to the trashy side of things.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Finally took a couple of pics in one of my corsets. This was just for playing around though....definitely not vanilla wear.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
what ever you chooses cincy you will wow them im sure

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6540 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Dress me please!