Do you enjoy dates with lifestylers : Swingers Discussion 195008101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDo you enjoy dates with lifestylers
TOPIC: Do you enjoy dates with lifestylers
Created by: FreeLadyInDC
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey ladies! I was chatting with a couple on here and we had an interesting conversation about going out on dates. This couple was more interested in just playing. While I'll occasionally do that, more often than not I prefer going out to dinner or a show with guys even if I've been with them several times. Maybe it's the couples aspect where it's hard to go out on a double date, but when I was married, we did it often. I even went out alone with single guys and brought them back later in the evening for fun. So single and married ladies, do you enjoy going out with other guys or is it just business?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh and Lost,

You have met several of us who have our shit together, sexually. You just haven't gotten sexual with them. You must be attracted to the loonies. lol

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
We always go out first and then play later.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Cum4 - well some of us are single and are seeking partners to participate in the lifestyle with. SLS isnt exclusively only for couples. Just because it isnt your reason doesnt make it not someone elses. As I always say, there are as many reasons to be here as there are members....not all are just seeking anonymous instant fuks...some want a deeper connection including friends, fun and possibly long term love.

Saginaw MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
"...I don’t understand those persons who try to use SLS as a dating service, when they should be using on of the online dating services." ---------

Cum4,

I think they're just leveraging exposure. I know of several people here on SLS who have profiles on dating sites, ranging from a vanilla to LS audiences.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
I like to use the “date” portion of the evening as an opportunity to get to know my partner better in a relaxed setting. Then if the chemistry is there, we can proceed to the next level together in my hotel room. With SLS being a sex site, I don’t understand those persons who try to use SLS as a dating service, when they should be using on of the online dating services.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(277 posts)
we have not been out with lifestylers for some time. We love the lifestyle, we just have never found people who SEXUALLY..have their shit together. I am not talking about lifestylers when sex is not involved. Sex does something to people LOL, I am convinced that the dynamic of sex makes people insane. The last couple we were friends with got pissed because I would not fuck in the parking lot of Jacks Roadhouse and because our children were at their home LOL and there was no place to fuck. Next. Then we went to a bday party for our friend, and 2 other swinger couples were there. And their behavior in person and text messages, the poisonously cruel things they said to each other because he would not fuck the other wife and the other husband had whiskey dick apparently...that was enough for me LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I guess it can depend a definition of 'date'

I've enjoyed social times, weekend getaways, and vacations with lifestyle friends... usually with a lifestyle event being the center of the trip. Not sure if some think this qualifies as dating, but there is a social element that exists outside the bedroom during these activities.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
I like to be non typical. Lol. I dont care for dates I hate them to be honest. I am very male in my sexuality. I just want to meet and if we click I want to either fuck or set a date to fuck. Keep your flowers, dates, chocolates. Bring the toys, condoms and lube.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
Shel, we did all meet down on the riverwalk, remember? See pic at left. Swing people are fun to be friends with and do "non sex" things as well. It makes for some deep friendships b/c you can have no holds barred conversations about anything, and then share recipes and talk about your kids as well. And you can flirt without anyone raising his/her eyebrows in disdain. Jay always smacks me on the ass...

So, to answer the OP, yes. We enjoy getting together, but we don't refer to them as dates.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
So single and married ladies, do you enjoy going out with other guys or is it just business?"

We have not been around other swingers officially since NYE last year at G's house. No wait, I lie maybe. We did have a local couple we went out with a few times....I can't honestly remember if that was before or after the NYE party though. They ended up having major ass issues and we have not partied with them in forever. We hang out with our vanilla homies. They are great fun omg, we adore them..and its just about fun. We keep meaning to return to S. Antonio and party at the swingers club...but then, our homies say lets hit Jacks or Nephews...and its really hard, taking a chance on maybe meeting people who are not drama filled crazy people....or meeting people we know are fun people.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Do you enjoy dates with lifestylers