Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Do women really fall for single guys lame attempts to get attention
TOPIC: Do_women_really_fall_for_single_guys_lame_attempts_to_get_attention
Created by: perfectmatch The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
You know, I actually appreciate the lame attempts ~ at least you know what you're dealing with... What I can't stand is the single males who put up great ruses, multiple fake couple profiles, etc., to get what they want.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Depends on how funny they are being.. if they are trying to hard it makes me dry heave a little... if they are being funny about it then yep they got my attention!!

Canton PA
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Yeah, if they are good looking! WTF!! Maybe they are nervous.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(529 posts)
OP, that depends on what you consider to be lame lol. If you are talking about a mature man who treats me with respect then yes I do. However, if you are talking about the morons that come up with crazy lines NO....YOU KNOW though, we have had ALOT of married couples come up with some really crazy shit too though lol. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
The dumb ones do.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I hope so.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10346 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Do women really fall for single guys lame attempts to get attention
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.