Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Do I reall need a hole there
TOPIC: Do_I_reall_need_a_hole_there
Created by: voyeuristicX2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
I have had mine done for several years, and I love it! The whole trick is finding someone that knows what they are doing when you decide to get it done. I took about 2 to 3 weeks off when I had it done to make sure that I was all healed up. If you want to do it, go for it, if you don't like it, you can always take it out.

Marion OH
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Pierced_girl, welcome to the forums. I don't know the answer to your question but after reading your profile I was wondering if muff diving counts?

Reiles Acres ND
Username hidden
(275 posts)
How long do I really have to wait to get some action on it after it is pierced? The waiting is killing me!

Alma MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
When I first had mine done, walking could be very pleasurable. After while, that stopped being so. It did hurt but not for very long. I love mine.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Do I reall need a hole there
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.