Dieting : Swingers Discussion 48510
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDieting
TOPIC: Dieting
Created by: Nymphomaniac The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly...from one eastern european to another ; )

Diabetes is on my horizon, and I KNOW I can fend it off if I take good care of myself. Fortunately, I have low BP and cholesterol, but serious obsesity is another family trait (and I mean serious, like, 300+ lbs). I don't know much about family history for heart disease or cancer, but I imagine it's in there somewhere.

Health matters more and more to me every year.

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I agree with whoever said (Jen, was it? too lazy to go back and look, sorry!) that diet follows exercise. That's how it is for me- if I work out, I reconsider eating crappy and undoing all my hard work.

I've been off my routine for almost two months, and just getting back into working out regularly. I actually lost some weight, because I lost muscle tone, so I'm preparing myself for the probability I'll gain a few pounds back after I build muscle again.

I've always- ALWAYS- despised exercise, but I can't deny how much better I feel physically and mentally when I'm on track with it. Just knowing that I felt better 2 months ago than I do now is more motivating for me than the idea of losing weight or looking better. I think I'm reaching a place in my life where I'm concerned more with health- body and soul- than appearance, and that feels wonderful.

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Oh god. When I get into a depressed funk state I lay on the couch and talk to myself about going to the gym but I'm too depressed at that point so now i've learned to go as soon as something happens that I know will depress me and make me eat 2 hot pockets and 4 peices of pizza and make myself so sick I have to go to bed at nine. That was last night so tonight I will force myself to go. Well that and as I remember Sunday is law and order night. Who wouldnt want to walk to Mariska Hargitay (that qualifies as a (sp?))? If you wanna partner you can email me what you've done for the day and I'll email encourage you. :)

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Nope I don't think anything feels better than cheescake tastes. I'd skip sex for cheescake if given the option ;) (Erica you don't need to lose weight, you're already HOT! -yep even exclamation point worthy, have no worries chickadee)

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Yeah I had a one day period about 4 days ago and i think 5 days after i didn't get the shot. I wouldn't even risk taking the pill, id get in to flow of things and one day look down and be 4 months pregnant. Im horrible; birthdays, even babyshowers. I'm late for work everyday at least 3 minutes and ive been with the same company for 2 years. Me and hubby know that we can't have kids because he'll leave them on the roof of the car and ill only feed them every three days.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I'm soo glad to hear that Nymph!

Erica, I got off the shot about a month ago and my boobs perked up like crazy. They got so hard I had to massage the cramps? Ever heard of this? I decided to go on "the ring". We put it in one day took it out the next and have been doing the condom thing ever since (Ill sit and think about in there, it bothers me and we have to take it out for sex). The last time i took the shot I went out and bought calcium pills but only took them the first day. Man, weren't they coming out for a pill for the men to take. I'm not responsible enough for this crap.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Oh and switch from regular milk to Lite Silk. And from butter to veg oil margrine. Yeah go veg.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Nymph, you haven't said how you've been doing. On the veg thing when youre at Burger King definitly get the Veggie over the the regular meat sandwich. My coworker (who is not veg) said they taste good and is half the calories. Same thing when you are at home. Pick up some bocas or garden burgers they are awesome and cheaper than meat i think (i wouldn't know as ive never purchased meat). Also cutting out meat will definitly lower cholesterol and is just overall more healthy for your body than dead cow and chicken. You can have a boca chikn burger every night without getting tired of it, just change the sauce. Try ketchup, bbq sauce, terriaki, and sweet and sour. Have a salad on the side.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Thank you very much. I am proud of that achievement.

I was told be a nutritionist to do it that way. i worked well. I was never hungry. Had lots of energy. I ate what I wanted. So it was a diet I could follow.

I had tried hundreds and failed...

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Yeah, part of my motivation for building core strength is the improvement in my back. It would be nice to not see the chiropractor so often, much as I love her.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Dieting