Dealing with an unprofessional person in a professional environment : Swingers Discussion 2100251036
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDealing with an unprofessional person in a professional environment
TOPIC: Dealing with an unprofessional person in a professional environment
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   36 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a professional job in a predominantly male industry. I interact with all levels of people daily, from the blue collar hourly workers to upper level management. I have always prided myself on being able to interact professionally, and courteously while dealing with many different personalities over my 18 year career...some more difficult than others, and at times have had to hold my head up despite being on the verge of tears because of my thin skin, but always remaining professional. After 18 years, I feel I have encountered my biggest challenge. A mid-level manager, who so far I have only dealt with via phone/email, has proven to be brash, rude, nasty, demeaning, and I believe may have an issue with females in the industry. To make it worse, in the next months I will be traveling to spend quite a bit of time with him, as it is my job to train him on a new software program. The very last thing I want to do is run to my boss or HR to cry harassment or anything like that (unless it got completely out of hand of course). So, since I tend to be the one to cower down against such people, I would like to know how some of you would handle this. Try to kill him with kindness. Attempt to give it back to him. Just muddle through and attempt to do my job the best I can regardless of how crappy he makes me feel. I would really like to try to deal with this on my own if at all possible.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   36 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: Dealing with an unprofessional person in a professional environment