Dealing with an unprofessional person in a professional environment : Swingers Discussion 210025
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDealing with an unprofessional person in a professional environment
TOPIC: Dealing with an unprofessional person in a professional environment
Created by: frnznluvers2
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Glad to hear it ended well, frnz! It may be that this rude guy will be let go eventually because he has proven himself incapable of adapting to new technology and learning how to use it. His skills are quickly becoming obsolete.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
FrnzNlvrz - sounds like the plant manager has no balls. But in the end, it was best for you and definitely best for everyone else learning. Sucks that they have to take on extra work cuz the guy was a tool.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I forgot to post about it! So, i went into the training session yesterday morning, and the rude guy wasn't there. I proceeded with the class, and it was peaceful, and went very well. Afterwards, the plant manager, the one who apologized to me the day before for his employee's behavior, came up to me to tell me that he decided to let the other people learning the system absorb the rude guys portion of the job that requires the software I am teaching, so he no longer required the training. I disagree with how he handled the situation as this guy's only "repercussion" was to not have to do something he really didn't want to do in the first place. But in the end, I don't have to deal with him anymore, so I'm not complaining! Thanks for asking!

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
Wondering how the rest of the week went?

Grafton MA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
Certainly no impulses running in that direction. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6537 posts)
If you had impulse control problems, BT, then you would have to change your second letter to a J.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
Gina, at least when you're teaching 7th graders, you know they're dealing with issues of hormone and impulse control. That kind of crap from adults is just plain wrong. Then again, I guess I have impulse control issues and that's why I'm here ;-)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6537 posts)
sounds like the 7th grade kids I used to substitute teach

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
Thanks all! This is where my "thin skin" hurts me, although I do feel confident I stood my ground pretty well! So right after I typed my post, the plant manager of the facility comes in and apologizes for his supervisor's actions and attitude, and says he will speak with him.. but kind of came across like he is worried to say too much to him cause he is the most experienced supervisor he has and it seems he doesn't want to piss him off! Oh good God...is it Friday yet???

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
When he repeats critisism of the system, remind him that the time to offer his opinion on what system to use has passed and if the company hadn't sought out his expert advice during the evaluation process, they are unlikely to welcome his input now.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Dealing with an unprofessional person in a professional environment