Cunnilingus : Swingers Discussion 476131011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkCunnilingus
TOPIC: Cunnilingus
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lmao... Have door will open....

now I feel like a little indian... lmao..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Jenn,

Do you think you will be heading to Pa anytime soon girl.

Sounds awesome...

Yvonne

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Nympho.. glad its summer or you would have some frozex lips... lmao.. your streaking everywhere.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I'm sad. I've never came from oral. I'll give hubby some of you ladies tricks! :)

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I have to agree with Poly rough is not better - For me starting off slow and soft is a big turn on for me. As I start getting worked up I like being caressed on my lower abdomen above my pubic bone - Gary takes the palm of his hand and gentle apply's pressure stimulating my G-spot (wow i'm gonna have an orgasm just writing this) and meanwhile is using his tongue to stimulate my clit. Depending on my moods Gary will use different technique's reading my body signs. Sometimes he will flick his tongue, barely touching my clit other times he will apply more pressure and sometimes he will suck gently on my clit. Me personally I'm not a fan of finger's being used.

Tracey (Mr. G's. boss) :)

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Well, this is getting to be where it is not any fun anymore. What is really sad is I am surprised by the men who are not respecting our wishes. I thought better of them than that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Lady: did you know that I came this close to posting in the men's forum just to tell them to stay out of the women's BUT my better half said not to: not to stoop to their level.

To all you men who are not getting the hint:

STOP POSTING IN OUR FORUM PLEASE!! GO POST IN YOURS! I (F) HAVE NEVER POSTED IN YOURS. BUT I JUST MAY IF YOU DON'T STOP!

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Yeah? Well Bacchus said to tell you men in here he gives the best cunnilngus and to get the hell out of the ladies room. So get over it!

Seriously guys, we know damn well you're going to read it. But you've been asked so politely not to post and if your wife is unable to participate, then your wife is unable to participate!

<gets off my soap box for a moment.>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
It depends on what kind of mood I am in. There are times that I like fingers playing with my pussy or asshole but there are other times that it is distracting. I also like direct contact with the clit. Licking my clit will get me to orgasm a lot faster than licking my pussy.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Yeah and just enough playing with it is good.. Just to much and well ouch..lol..

I think they love the intense reaction our bodies make. Many time have had to gentle ease the head back alittle..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Cunnilingus