Cunnilingus : Swingers Discussion 47613
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkCunnilingus
TOPIC: Cunnilingus
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I started to be sexual with women I suddenly understood why men were usually not very good giving oral sex. I was like, "Damn! This is complicated!"

Most guys, if their dick is in your mouth, they are happy. As long as you aren't hurting him (scraping teeth, etc.) they will be happy and cum. Comparing that to eating women, wow!

The first women I went down on didn't even give me a lot of feedback. I mean, other than cumming! ("oh, she's breathing hard, I guess she's cumming! Yaaaaaay! I did something right!") But I felt inept.

Women...It's sometimes a long process. I felt stupid and clueless at first, eating women. Then I just started saying, "I'm going to do what I like, and hopefully you will like it, too." I ASK if they like something if I am not sure. "More of this, or do you like this better?" Kind of like at the eye dr. exam. "Better with A?....or B?...Here?...or here?"

I didn't have orgasms with oral until I met hubby. When I met him I told him, "You don't have to go down on me. I don't enjoy it that much." Now I LOOOOOOOOOVE it and am sorry when it's over. With other men I would get close, then beg to be fucked because I couldn't get over the edge.

I can't say I have rules about oral. Sometimes I like a good, brisk licking with a flat tongue. Sometimes I like a lot of teasing with a tongue tip. I am usually a "go around the clit" person. I can have oodles of juicy orgasms just with PIV thrusting and don't usually like/need a lot of direct clit stim, but I know most women like/need it.

When I eat another woman I usually try to start in a gentle, teasing way. I always go for the G-spot; I often do a side to side, deep, swiping motion that produces good results! I don't do the "come here" finger movement due to finger nail concerns (they aren't that long, but still). I might put 2 fingers in flat, and rub the pad of the fingers in and out, like penis, and rub the Gspot good that way, while sucking her pussy. I like that myself!

If the vagina is not that long I will insert 1-2 fingers and rub her cervix. Now THAT has produced some beautiful orgasms! I love that myself, but unfortunately my pussy is long inside and only men with long fingers can get to the cervix. I haven't had any women be able to reach that far.

For anyone who doesn't know how to find her/others' cervix's (and why CAN'T you? It's a dear friend!): Lie on your back and pull your knees to your chest, to shorten your vaginal canal. You can lay your head on pillows if you want. (Sorry it sounds medical.) Stick your middle finger up faaaaaaaaaar until you feel something like a nose at the end. That is the cervix. It's closed tightly unless you are in labor and about to have a baby, so don't be afraid.

I love when a nice, long dick bumps or grinds my cervix. I love when someone eats me and can diddle my cervix when I am about to come!

By the way...I DETEST WHEN A MAN FUCKS MY MOUTH. I love when he plays with my hair and fair when I blow him, but any time a guy tries to fuck my mouth I end up gagging. I can't deep throat. I have tried for like 25 years, and I know my limitations. My husband lies nice and still, goes into a "BJ Trance," and just moans a lot! I like that! Don't fuck my mouth! If you need that action I'll get on my hands and knees and we'll have sex.

I do like when one man fucks me, and I have another dick in my mouth. I don't care if a guys moves a little, but not really pumping a lot.

J.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
permagrn, thank you for the offer of your hubby. I may take you up on that. lol Mr. bt isn't that hairy, if you'd like to swap out for a few, I'm up for it. hee hee Polygrl your hubby sounds like my type of man. I like to be "controlled" during sex or else I go wild. I love to be spoken to and "directed" during sex. Oops sorry, this is a cunnilingus thread, guess I got carried away. We should change this to the "before and/or after" cunnilingus thread. Almost forgot, men visual, oh my gosh yes! Mr. bt is the same way, this is why he likes the 3somes (oops another thread). He loves to watch and he's very graphic about it. Oh well, perhaps I should skip over to the other threads. Bye girls!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
M:

I have had very few relationships in my lifetime, but had one like the one you share with your precious husband. Mine only lasted two years, but was the most sexual, exciting and wonderful experience of my lifetime. I think it is so erotic and sensual when a man is that sexual, damn, you are one very lucky woman.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12066 posts)
I knew I would just like that Bob of yours my kind of man!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12066 posts)
BT... my hubby is hairy.. you can borrow him for awhile if you like... muah..

Sharing the fun....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
bootybuddy you are 100% right in my opinion. two fingers in the ass is good for me and i love a cock in my mouth, so sweet. i love it when a man puts his hands either on each side of my face or behind my head and pushes in. but, i love to hear a man enjoying what i'm doing to him. that is the most turn on for me. if i'm licking his balls...i want to hear him enjoying it. And hair...I LOVE a hairy man. I will let my tongue find where it wants to go. As long as he is clean, and smells sooo good, mmm mmm, i'll do whatever he wants! btexpress

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
lunch at bleyed 's let go...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Honestly, I am a freak I guess, because I like what you all have written with exception to the G-spot references. Don't think I have had the pleasure of having someone work mine over real well.....YET.

But I prefer the mouth tounge circulating my clit, 2 fingers in my pussy SLOWLY and NOT like they are trying to reach my THROAT ( this has been a trouble area for men, for certain.) and when they get me good and hot, They slip a finger in my ass. The only way this gets better is when a guy is stroking his cock in my mouth at the same time ;-)

Mount Carmel PA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
I also like to feel those masculine strong hands on my body as well when I'm being eaten. I don't like fingers in me, I seem to get yeast infections from fingers...but that's another forum. Anyway, sometimes I like a fast flicking tip of the tongue or a nice long lick, just depends on my mood. Something that really gives me intense orgasms where I just can't stand up is being eaten from the back! First of all it's a turn on for me when a man "puts" me where he wants me. He picks me up and places me on all fours and starts eating me from the back. Yes, yes, needless to say his nose is in my ass, but he doesn't mind. When I have an orgasm this way, oh my gosh, it is so intense it makes me speak in tongues lol.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Now see I am a target squirter.. If I wanna be.. So hey..

Chuck.. here have some... cool off.. relax.. it'll be ok...

in..out.. in.. out.. that's it deeper... oh not to fast... slowly.. i wanna enjoy it...

wink.. j/k Yvonne

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Cunnilingus