Compliments : Swingers Discussion 1840781031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkCompliments
TOPIC: Compliments
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
Everyone like their ego stroked..its only human nature..just as long as it is done honestly and respectfully.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Nothing wrong with that, we do it occassionally for people that we never expect to meet because of distance. I think most people appreciate a compliment.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
I dont see anything wrong with complimenting someone as long as it is sincere and not just a come on line. If I find someone to be very attractive and sexy looking, that is generally what I will tell them and not limit it to just one part of her body. After I get to know her better..well, thats a different story..LOL LOL

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Just make sure you put some thought into it, in my opinion. I know I personally don't appreciate a one line email "Nice Tits", for example. Compliments are fantastic if they are actually compliments and not something a construction worker would holler at a woman as she walks past.

Just my (not so) humble opinion. :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
No, it isn't wrong. People do it all the time.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
As your reading profiles, you see a really pretty set of boobs, or whatever. Is it wrong to send a short compliment to that person--or out of line? Even if it's someone with whom you don't have the same interests? Just wondering--to me it's just being nice--but not sure how thats taken on here?

Shell Lake WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: Compliments