Compliments : Swingers Discussion 1840781021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkCompliments
TOPIC: Compliments
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know about retracting the compliment, but I'd definitely derail it. Nice boots...(insert sbobbery here)... too bad you're ugly.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
To me, any person that is snobby when you give a compliment, take that shit back LOL. I have done that. I was at the bar about ahhh, 4 mo ago or something. I told a lady "i love your boots!" She looked at me like dirt under her boots. I said oh sorry, I didnt like them that much after all. And walked off. Some people really do believe their own hype. They think they have the golden pussy and you should be honored by their mere prescence. Then they need someone to crash that bitch back down to earth. Not being vain, I get compliments alot. I just do. I am always honored by them, and I always try and repay a compliment with a compliment. When anyone feels that they are "owed"one......they need to learn humility.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Some people don't know how to graciously accept a compliment.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
john im sorry you were treated that way. Yes, I've had that kind of thing happen. I sent a compliment to a couple once, just saying something about her clothes I believe...going off memory. How I liked them. She returned with a very terse "you aren't our kind of couple". I returned oh, I did not say I wanted to fuck you....I merely said I liked your outfit.

Bitch lol

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
"bump"

Yesterday a guy said to me, "You're really cute. And by cute I mean sexy."

I'll carry that one around for a while! :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
for those of you that are fishing for compliments ....... message me and I will give you my geeky klingon yahoo ID (yes, I have a klingon name, if you don't know what a klingon is it probably would not work out between us anyways) and on the weekends you would get all the compliments you can handle..... During the week you would have to use my gmail as it goes right to my phone.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I don't know if I should post or not. Just so everybody knows, my wife does not read or post in the forums so it will always be me (the dreaded male half). It just got too complicated for both of us to run our profile and return messages. Since she has other things to do and I basically got no life ...... well you get the idea.

I sent out few compliments where I took extra effort to tell them it was just a compliment. I got 3 responses, 2 positive and one "you're to fat for us" ..... I could have done with out that, not that I care about being fat, but ..... since I wasn't looking to hook up because they are like 150 miles away and thats just too far to drive for sex ......... where was I going with this? .......... oh yeah I enjoy complimenting people, 'specially women because it makes me feel better about myself if I can help to make somebody elses day.

If you are fishing for compliments, let me know and I will send you one.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I haven't either! I can't remember the last time I looked at profiles, I just come into forums. I do enjoy compliments, genuine ones especially. I was feeling pretty crappy this week. A lady, out of the blue, looked at me and said "im not being funny..but you are a very pretty lady." I thanked her of course...and she does not know that just that small kindness really made me feel better.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I usually put a qualifier in it, such as "I'm not looking for a response, but I just wanted to let you know..." and so on. I've complimented looks, pics, but more often than not, I've complimented a well written profile or sense of humor. It is always appreciated when it's seen as such (and not "fishing") and has led to a few fun emails, but the intent was (damn, I was going to say "pure" but that's not the right word...) honest? I've even written, I know we are not compatable, but I wanted to let you know...blah blah blah...and then good luck in swinging. Stuff like that. Haven't looked through profiles in ages tho. G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
I used to send them more than I do lately...but I do not search through profiles like I used to. I have received a few snippy ass responses though...such as thanks, but you arent our type lol...then I would remind them that I was merely complimenting them, not saying I wanted to have sex with them.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
TOPIC: Compliments