Compliments : Swingers Discussion 1840781011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkCompliments
TOPIC: Compliments
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no intentions of cutting you off ;). I know sincerity.

Thank you.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I do like that pic of you, though. It's a flattering style to your body. In other words, you look hot.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I detest fake bullshit, and compliments that aren't real are right up there, right with it. Don't ever disrespect me by trying to get on my good side by showering me with bullshit, you're insulting my intelligence, you're assuming that I can't see what you're doing, my IQ is higher than you think. Don't, I will cut you off in the middle of your bullshit session. Many women that i met are VERY good at that fake bullshit, part of the reason why I don't get along well with many of them and prefer men.

I will never give a bullshit compliment. I ONLY pay compliments when I mean them, and when they are deserved.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
i hear you. I had a guy tell me some craziness like that. Bad thing is, he did not realize that I am not deaf and could actually hear him saying the same shit to the girl standing not too far from me hahahahaha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I must admit that I'm not good at receiving compliments. Definitely stems from the way I was raised. I'm certainly not rude or arrogant but I'm bad about being dismissive of compliments as if I don't deserve them. This is one area on my nature that swinging has helped me grow.

I'm better now about accepting them but I definitely want sincerity. I met a man recently who was overboard in his compliments - told me my "smile could power a small village," I was a "feast for the senses," my hair "smelled like a bouquet," etc. I find that kind of flattery disingenuous.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Welcome Louise. I totally agree. I've had to work on just responding with a "thank You" when complimented, b/c I would automatically downplay anything nice that was said to me. Still my tendency, but I'm getting better at it!

And yes, a sincere compliment goes a long way. I hate BS "flattery."

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I'm a big, sappy baby LOL. I have been known to cry from compliments when people say them with sincerity. Kindness really, truly touches me.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
When I receive a compliment, whether it be in person or online, I simply smile and say thank you. I enjoy receiving compliments as long as they are sincere.

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Yeah, I just dont get it. Girl drama, I call it girl drama. Last night at the get together there was some. I had nothing to do with any of it and just stayed out of their way. But the one girl was dancing sexually and the guys were into her....hey rock it sister, we were all dancing. Well, the bday girl was miffed because it was her day and how dare she dance in a manner where she didnt get the attention. Bar change. Another friend shows up LOL. We were given free shots by a guy who liked the one friend a few months ago apparently. His current gfriend shows up, found out he bought us shots because of the other girl (you fucking need a game plan with bitches sometimes hahaha)....and that girl walked up to the other girl and said thats MY MAN. you dont have MY MAN buying any other bitches shots. Jay and I just stood on the side, drinking and dancing LOL. With me, I just stay out of the fray. When we go out I rarely even lock eyes with other women because they just get such a fucking tude about everything. I just do my own thing and hope to stay out of it hahahaha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Derailing a compliment ?I wouldn't dream of it, actually I just DO IT ! Several years ago we went to a party and this BITCH, early 30's , kinda pretty but nothing to drool over is standing at the sink next to me with her friend.She is wearing this really pretty black lace blouse. So I smiled at her and said "that's a beautiful top you have on ." does she say thank you OH NO she looks at me like I was trying to tear her clothes off and sneers "I KNOW!" So I mutter under my breath "You're welcome" the bitch turns to me all confrontational and demands "What did you say to me???" I smiled and replied " I said , You might want to consider giving it to your friend it would look so much nicer on her!" and I walked out laughing.

Nasty Ho's , I detest women who are rude to other women for no reason.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: Compliments