Compliments : Swingers Discussion 184078
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkCompliments
TOPIC: Compliments
Created by: lookn4ladys
Original Starting post for this thread:
As your reading profiles, you see a really pretty set of boobs, or whatever. Is it wrong to send a short compliment to that person--or out of line? Even if it's someone with whom you don't have the same interests? Just wondering--to me it's just being nice--but not sure how thats taken on here?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Love your story Mrs Sav. I've been to a few Ren Faires and I can totally see that happening!

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(5 posts)
wannatry yeah...dont sweat it!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I've written several compliments to people on here. I never hear anything back from most. Sometimes, I get messed up replies. Once I complimented a couple on on the lingerie the Mrs was wearing in some of her pictures. I even said I was "not approaching, just complimenting". And the woman wrote a snippy reply saying "you are not our type, pls do not contact us". How rude! I replied immediately and said "When someone pays you a compliment, one should generally say thank you."

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Great story Ms. Sav! :)

Steve

Miamisburg OH

Username hidden
(219 posts)
"i hear you. I had a guy tell me some craziness like that. Bad thing is, he did not realize that I am not deaf and could actually hear him saying the same shit to the girl standing not too far from me hahahahaha "

For many years a friend and traveled to Renaissance Faires. We worked at some and played at others, it was our thing. If you've ever been to a Reni Faire you understand that flirting is all a part of the show. One day she and I had gone separate ways for a bit and as I was walking in the outfit pictured here when this gorgeous specimen of a man , dressed half naked looking all rugged and manly like the cover of a dime store romance who was working one for one the many vendor booths called me over to him and said " Excuse Mi Lady but if you by chance happen past this way would you mind bringing my heart back" I made some sassy comment about it not being his heart I was interested in , winked and walked away. Flash forward an hour when I catch up with my friend . She is glowing ear to ear and can't wait to share with me how she met this man blah blah blah and he was so taken with her , he must have been because YUP he claimed she stole his heart just by walking past him. Well I laughed my ass off, damn if she didn't think this guy really really thought she was something special. I didn't have the heart to tell her he said the same to me merely an hour past. His comment was charming and funny and all part of the game of Ren Faire I am happy it made her feel good but seriously she bought that shit ???????? I was amused, charmed for sure but definitely not flattered . I simply KNOW better ! End of the story, later in the day I past him again, he stopped me to ask me if I had brought him his heart ? I smiled coyly and told him "Alas I fear not as my friend claims she is now in possess of it " lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I hear you Carrie. My favorite ones are the unexpected ones, esp. when I am having a rough day. At the seven eleven and the lady smiles and says "you look so pretty today". People have no idea how such a thing as a sentence...sometimes can really make a person feel better.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Poor word choice indeed.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You think?

I'm sure!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
I think my dick would compliment Poly's pussy nicely.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I don't give fake compliments. Every compliment I give I mean. I do like giving compliments so I give a lot of them but never fake ones. I have never had an experience like Lost though. Luckily all my compliments have been taken gracefully.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Compliments