Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Coming home sex does everyone do it every single time or just sometimes
TOPIC: Coming home sex does everyone do it every single time or just sometimes
Created by: decouple4f
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi. I brought this up with hubby and he didn't like it. Now he says that since I suggested it, I'm gonna expect every single time. What do I do or say?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You're exactly right. There is something for everyone in the LS! That's what keeps it so interesting! ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
We are not a couples sort of couple. On very rare occasion we find one we want to play with usually while traveling. Haven't found one locally in 5 years. With a few exceptions playing with couples was sort of "meh" and the non meh ones are not local.

But that is the beauty of the lifestyle, there can be something here for everyone. We prefer to add a SM or SF. That way the other can watch, or one can be the center of attention from 2 of the opposite sex. We find it much more exciting that way.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
We've done that too, PG, where I'd spend a night alone with a *quality* sm. I had some very hot times! Now we play mostly as a couple with couples l, & even though I didn't think I would, I enjoy it much more. It's just so sensual that even when we're enjoying another person sexually, we reach out & touch each other, kiss, or just make eye contact. Crazy as it sounds, it makes our relationship extremely passionate.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
actually one of the hottest nights EVER for us, I didn't go home with my husband. He dropped me and the SM off at the SM's hotel room, kissed me and told me to have fun. I didn't see him again for another 12 hours. When I got home of course there were kiddo's running around, and hubby's best friend was here so we only were able to hug and do a light kiss. It was about 18 hours when we got to "reconnect" and he got to hear about my night/morning which lead to some awesomely hot sex and lots of snuggle time.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
Oops! Guess I really didn't address the topic at hand.....we always "finish" the night in each others' arms. It really depends on the night as to when we enjoy each other sexually. Sometimes it's in the morning because we're just too tired!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Gina, that was a wonderful reply!!! We prefer same room scenarios. We love hearing & seeing each other enjoying ourselves. I absolutely love it when, in the heat of the moment, I feel my husband's familiar touch or kiss. I always know when it's him joining in. THAT makes my night!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Uriah, I'd LOVE it if things would get started a lot earlier! Lately, it's been 5:00 AM before people leave, or before we get home from a house party. That's just exhausting. A word about reconnecting: It's vital. It doesn't have to be all out sexual reconnecting, but after spending time with others in sexual situations at parties, etc., I do have a strong need to reconnect with my husband. If he has not had an orgasm, which is usual for him in party situations, then, yes, we will have sex when we get home, or if we're really tired, it's usually the next afternoon. It doesn't matter when. During a party, we will reconnect and kiss, or make out a bit, be by ourselves a little, or just share some time in the same room w/ other swingers. It does depend on the party dynamics. If we are in separate areas, then we will get together afterwards on the couch, arms around each other, or holding hands, or flirting with each other. we'll look at each other and whisper, "are you having fun?" or reassess, or just kind of know what each other is doing. I think that's important for us. Swinging is about having fun together, and the "together" part is imperative. Doesn't mean we have to stay together during the whole party, but we like to come back together again here and there during. NO question is wrong. I hope you will come to see that. Communication with your spouse is the key to swinging.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
lol next to nothing ever happens in this town before 11pm. Trying to get people to even meet for dinner before 8 is next to impossible. Which actually works pretty well for us, by the time we feed the horses and get ready and get the kids to mom's its always at least 8. We consider it an early night if we are in by 1. Usually its 2ish with the drive home.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
We're in the geriactic crowd you know - our preferred method of play is a smaller more intimate gathering of another couple (maybe 2) or a couple of SM's with all partying and sex done early and we 're back home in bed snuggled up together before 11:00.;)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3799 posts)
We usually do, but sometimes it's 4:30 AM, and after a one hour car ride home... we're just wrecked...

We make it up in the morning ;)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20602 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Coming home sex does everyone do it every single time or just sometimes