Come On Ladies I know you girls wear sexy clothes where do you get them : Swingers Discussion 55886
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkCome On Ladies I know you girls wear sexy clothes where do you get them
TOPIC: Come On Ladies I know you girls wear sexy clothes where do you get them
Created by: adventurescouple2004
Original Starting post for this thread:
I posted earlier and only got 2 to reply...Thank you for those replies...much appreciated!! I have been looking for cute to sexy clothes online and really haven't found anything special. But I have seen some great clubbing outfits on this site--just need to know where you get them?? So please post!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Were new to SLS and I want sexy wear with taste where do i go to get clothing??

Mocksville NC

Username hidden
(1 post)
for the sexiest stockings and garters...check out vickisnylons dotsy commy. So many hot items! Super long stockings and for the bigger girls, they go to 5xx

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
oh go in any lingerie dept

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5624 posts)
You may also want to try swingerwear(dot) com. They have some great quality clothing and shoes at fair prices. I have purchased several items from them and have been happy with all of them.

Mrs DP

North Ridgeville OH

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Torrid...and a cool place next to me called Sarah's bare nessesities

Concord CA

Username hidden
(1343 posts)
You ladies were great. Thank you all.

I had gotten the name of (Wicked Tempations).... from an friend...and my order came in today. 1 outfit looks decent on me....another doesn't fit that well...but I think washing/drying will help with that and the other...I think looks pretty darn good...so that is the one I will be wearing for Mardi Gras at Tabu in Maryland.

Thanks again!

Centreville VA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
Flirty, when I lived in NJ, I worked with a woman who wore nothing but Fredericks clothing to work! Mostly those suits they market (maybe they don't do those anymore). She could wear them for about a month, and the suit would literally fall apart! She spent more money replacing the cheaply made stuff than if she'd just gone to Lord and Taylor and paid retail for GOOD clothing. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
wicked temptation has a good seletion, good prices and really easy to deal with. Returns-no problem

Gulph Mills PA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Wow, Thank You to all of you....now that was worth the second post!! I will check those out. I need something for Mardi Gras event at TABU this month. So time is wasting...chat later!!

Centreville VA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
Trashy dot com is the one I forgot about. Their prices ARE reasonable. Fredericks is just too expensive overall. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Come On Ladies I know you girls wear sexy clothes where do you get them