Chapped Lips : Swingers Discussion 168272
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkChapped Lips
TOPIC: Chapped Lips
Created by: nikkie
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone have advise for keeping your lips from getting chapped. I went to a couple of parties recently and my lips suffered for days and in between sessions was worse since I didn't want to leave gloss all over everyone as I played. Any product recommendations would be great!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lmao @ more lube and the person who said she needs to get off this site. well to be honest I thought, "Chapstick in peppermint is the best scent and long lasting I've found." But then I thought, what if they mean the down under lips and I thought, "OUCH!" what a horrible condition to have as I've often been embarrassed by my easily moist ability or the absolute shock some people get when they see me squirt....those first timers always have a look of shock but sometimes if they don't get it....they make me feel a little awkward...but I would take that over chapped girly lips any day!

Salem OR
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Be careful with essential oils and direct contact on the skin. Some oils behave strongly on skin, and similarly, some people behave strongly to an oil. Essential oils are terrific but they should be used in small quantities.

I'm a fan of tea tree oil, rosemary, lavendar, and lemon for various things.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Also, if you are tired of using tissues for your stuffed nose: Essential oil of peppermint, from health food store. Open bottle, place bottle under first nostril. Gently inhale for only one second under each nostril. Your nose will have a slightly wet or tingling sensation, but it will bring up a few powerful sneezes, much better than pepper.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I use chapstick, and sometimes vaseline, of course, a friend of mine had to make a joke as to what the vaseline is for. Vitamin E oil is good for skin, but can be tacky.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
hehe, more lube and MORE SEX is more like it :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Moisturize from with in . Drink plenty of water in the winter. Does not hurt to take a fish oil tablet one or twice a week. Lotion up after a shower . I like Gold Bond, Vaseline and aloe is a girl's best friend

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Drink plenty of liquids, exfoliation, and shea butter or chapstick work for me.

I love shea butter. I have a tub of it that I use on my legs and rough spots after showering. The chapstick is handy when I'm not at home.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Berts Bees IS good stuff. Whatever you do, don't take any advice from Mr. Kittypride on this. You see where I'm going with this, and he'll say it (in fun, of course).

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(504 posts)
Berts Bees has a line of wonderful products, it is really healing to me almost overnite.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Exfoliating helps, too! Scrubba scrubba scrubba! Then shae butter or whatever you like!"

I am so glad I am not the only one that exfoliates my lips LOL. I wear just my shae butter in the day. I do like color on my lips though at night, it is so hard finding a good shade though. NARS made the most fabulous red color called diablo. And discontinued it. Snap.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Chapped Lips