Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Can oral sex give you yeast infection
TOPIC: Can oral sex give you yeast infection
Created by: content The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was allergic to my sons father. Not just his semen, the only time that him touching me anywhere with any part of his body did not make me itch was WHILE we were in the shower. It was worse when we had sex though.

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Don't discount the possibilities of allergic reaction to mens aftershave/cologne (I got a horrendous rash from one and since I knew the ONLY thing on the planet I was allergic to, I called and asked him to check the label and there it was) Also, Men often don't realize that if their regular partner has a yeast infection THEY (the men) need to be treated as well. So often women get recurrent yeast from THEIR PARTNER not because they are 'prone' to them. 2tot

Lewisburg PA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Lai wrote: "another cause is, some people develop an allergy to the protein in semen, and saliva."

My gyn. explained it as having PH imbalances. Certain food intakes or restrictions can make it better or worse.

Mrs.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
also....if you suffer from yeast infections often, see your doc, it very well could be something like undetected diabetes.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
hello-yes, many men have candida, a yeast over growth, often seen on the tongue as a white coating, it can infest the entire body, even the prostate, and the semen will cause an infection. another cause is, some people develop an allergy to the protein in semen, and saliva. this dissables the immune system of the female, and the itching is the beginning of a yeast infection, she gives herself from naturally occuring yeast. yeasts are a fungus, men who drink beer, often have dormant yeast infections in their weiner skin, which goes crazy in a nice warm environment. Bacteria is another, often present on weiner skin, generally causes vaginitus, another is a bacteria without a shell, called micoplasma. this guy causes extreme itching, and has to be killed with flagyl. my wife seems to get them all, my widow had sex with some 5000 men and never got a thing, just has to do with ones immune system. healthy yogurt, acidolphilus capsules, vitamin c all help. I have had to tell the doctors at planned parenthood, what the causes were many times, but with enough research one can find the answers. dwain and laifong

Grants Pass OR
Username hidden
(11 posts)
When it's in someones mouth or other parts of the body (esophagus), it's more commonly referred to as Thrush, but it's the same thing as a Yeast infection. You can transmit Thrush thru kissing someone on the mouth, therefore I believe same difference would be with oral sex. As well, it actually could be the condom causing it, due to the lubricant added to some, nonoxynol-9, or if you have an unknown latex allergy as was mentioned by another member. You should as well stick to the newer plastic condoms that are becoming more popular now that so many people do have latex allergies. Not a doctor here, just someone who has diabetes, which causes yeast infections, and went thru a battle with figuring out all the ways I need to protect myself from them.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
oral sex can increase the risk for yeast infection. It is also very dependent on hormones, and certain times of the month you are more prone to get them. But I have not had any more problems due to swinging (oral sex with more people if I'm lucky :) ), then when it is just me and my husband. Just learn when is bad timing and find good treatments,

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
content.....i would go with thrills except for one thing....sometimes condoms.....so i would suggest some things that are only from personal assessment : mouths are dirty, if this is the only thing in common to every time it happens. is it the same person? you may have an allergy to something specific, from that person. and when you say bathe do you mean shower or a bath? showers are really best to do, certain bubble baths can trigger this too. my thoughts though, maybe someone more medically knowledgeable will know more..... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Can oral sex give you yeast infection