CUT OR UNCUT : Swingers Discussion 161552
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkCUT OR UNCUT
TOPIC: CUT OR UNCUT
Created by: thrust6969
Original Starting post for this thread:
Can you ladies tell us if guys with cut cocks last longer than guys with un cut cocks??

One would think that the cut cock is far less sensitive than the one that is protected from the world LOL

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love uncut but I don't discriminate :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Cut, but I won't exclude uncuts. It's just a matter of personal preference (and cleanliness).

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(502 posts)
Had a n uncut recently it was strange at 1st but I got very use to it. He was a skilled lover not a random fuck. He was European born (Italian) . Most European men are not cut. But he had wonderful manners and treated me well if he did not live 113 miles away from me he would have made a wonderful partner .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Have played with both and am told that the uncuts are more sensitive, and I love to watch them grow out of those turtlenecks!!!

Saint Joseph MO
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I have no idea, this is a question for the gents I think :0). I have played with both...I did not really notice a difference between my circumcised playmates and the uncircumcised one.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Can you ladies tell us if guys with cut cocks last longer than guys with un cut cocks??

One would think that the cut cock is far less sensitive than the one that is protected from the world LOL

Minneola FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: CUT OR UNCUT