Busy Bodies : Swingers Discussion 50355
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBusy Bodies
TOPIC: Busy Bodies
Created by: 69Xperiment
Original Starting post for this thread:
Surely this has happened to some of you out there, so I need some advice. What do you do or how do you handle, people/couples who have nothing better to do than stir up trouble, rumors, flat out lies, about you and those friends whom you play/hang with? Interesting enough these are people/couples with whom you've never even played with, but you are acquainted with and see at monthly functions. I don't care much for drama but it seems some people can't function without it or stirring it up. I know, these people don't have anything or anyone better to do than sticking their hand in my koolaid, right? But it's getting real old when it's always same person....why don't these people come to me and ask for the truth before they start lies and rumors. Oh - I know - because they don't have the balls!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would have to agree with elc on this one, This has happened to us once and are true friends stood behind us and the way I figure it anyone who diden't wasen't a true friend anyway. Life goes on others well see for them selves about other ppl. or cpls that gossip or tell rumers about others,. Every dog has his day, keep your chin up and move on. Jean

East Otis MA
Username hidden
(392 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Surely this has happened to some of you out there, so I need some advice. What do you do or how do you handle, people/couples who have nothing better to do than stir up trouble, rumors, flat out lies, about you and those friends whom you play/hang with? Interesting enough these are people/couples with whom you've never even played with, but you are acquainted with and see at monthly functions. I don't care much for drama but it seems some people can't function without it or stirring it up. I know, these people don't have anything or anyone better to do than sticking their hand in my koolaid, right? But it's getting real old when it's always same person....why don't these people come to me and ask for the truth before they start lies and rumors. Oh - I know - because they don't have the balls!

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Busy Bodies