Bra color under tank top : Swingers Discussion 2009791011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBra color under tank top
TOPIC: Bra color under tank top
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
Husband prefers no bra, but he also likes that slutty look (depends on the occasion) of black bra under white t shirt, and such.

I am not a "let the bra straps show" kind of girl. I'll leave that to the "younger crowd" for the most part. But I will occasionally go braless, depending on the top. Some tops are just meant to be worn that way.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Hmmm...VERY mixed opinions here.

I think it's funny that most girls want to attract guys, and from the guys I have asked, they all like the bright color (or contrasting color). Which almost leads me to believe a lot of women actually care more about what other women think than the men. No a bad thing, either way, just very interesting.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Nothing tackier than wearing a bra that shows through close. Bra's are supposed to disappear. It is a crime against humanity when bras show, be it a bright color or the way Sara Jessica Parker used to wear with the back strap or shoulder straps showing in Sex in the City. It's just horrific regardless of one's age.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"How does J feel about the " no bra under the hay bag look ?"

He says, "Two thumbs...or something...up."

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
That is the look my hubby prefers. He hates bras, as much as I do.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I'd vote for tacky but that's just me. I absolutely hate seeing someones bra or undies hanging out from their clothing . I don't find it sexy at all and my first impression is sleazy. Lucky Mr Sav is pretty conservative in public and he agrees whole heartedly. I am not comfortable looking or feeling trashy . Being a natural blonde my whole life I've skated a fine line between looking classy and like a 99 cent hooker..........or at least that's how I feel lol. Some can pull it off....I'm not one of them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5341 posts)
I agree, I am a very modest gal. Hubs has been slowly drawing me from my shell and pretty much refuses to let me have more than one light colored bra. I have pale leopard prints and light zebra, and yet I still struggle to wear them under pale colored tanks. He likes to show me off, and I am having to get used to that. As Martha would say, "Its a good thing".... But he LOVES to see me in a bright bra and white tanktop...guess its a guy thing. :)

Columbiana AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
J is a huge fan of the bright bra under a white tank. I'm happy to do this when appropriate but I'm too old to be picking the kiddos up from school or sitting at their music lesson with a visible bra. I really don't want to THAT mom.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
Okay. Trying to settle an argument with my wife. I think wearing a bright colored bra (orange, yellow, red, purple, etc) under a white tank top is sexier than a nude bra. To a guy, nothing is less sexy than a nude colored bra.

So I wanted to ask the women on here, does anyone on here do that, like that, or think it's tacky?

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Bra color under tank top