Bra color under tank top : Swingers Discussion 200979
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBra color under tank top
TOPIC: Bra color under tank top
Created by: FlirtAway
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay. Trying to settle an argument with my wife. I think wearing a bright colored bra (orange, yellow, red, purple, etc) under a white tank top is sexier than a nude bra. To a guy, nothing is less sexy than a nude colored bra.

So I wanted to ask the women on here, does anyone on here do that, like that, or think it's tacky?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Trying to settle an argument with my wife. I think wearing a bright colored bra (orange, yellow, red, purple, etc) under a white tank top is sexier than a nude bra. To a guy, nothing is less sexy than a nude colored bra."

ummm, doesn't matter to me. Depends on the situation really. With my children, family events and at work I dress more conservatively. Going out Jay and I yeah, I dress depending on what feels sexy. Right now I am into more feminine, classy yet sexy outfits. I say...wear what makes you feel beautiful. When you feel beautiful you cannot go wrong.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"Which almost leads me to believe a lot of women actually care more about what other women think than the men. No a bad thing, either way, just very interesting. "

I would be lying if I said that I do not take into consideration what other women will think about what I wear....because of issues in my past when girls were terribly mean to me. I am a pretty girl, and when I go out yes. Nothing annoys me more than the girls that sit at the table, they will not get up to dance and aren't having fun....but they enjoy sitting there making fun of all of the other people who are having fun. I do not like being made fun of, I do not like being mocked...people tend to think that women do not have feelings. I may not show them often...but I do actually have feelings that get hurt. So yes, I take into consideration what other women may think when I dress. In regard to men well....I never have a hard time in getting their attention.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"I stood and talked about how I got rid of almost all of my frumpy Underclothes and went out and purchased new bright and sexy lingerie."

Rdy- I love this. I fell into the comfy, cotton granny panties trap after my girls were born. One day I left J a note and a pile of shredded ugly panties and told him I was out stocking up on cuter underthings. He refers to it as the Great Panty Raid and was ever so pleased.

Now, I will say that I did not stand up and discuss with a parent's group! You are a wonder.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
Ok, I'm up for a treasure hunt ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Haha, John! No, I like to spread the "joy" around in lots of places here, leaving little gems for you to discover. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
Scandle, that should be in Happy Thoughts ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Rdy, that is so funny! I admire your boldness.

I don't feel comfortable wearing a bra that shows under clothing in public usually, but when we attend LS events the wild woman comes out! A nice lacy, push-up bra under a revealing top is much preferred to simply wearing a different color bra that can be seen through blouses and shirts.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
Rdy, were there only women at that breakfast or were there guys too? Just wondering if you were instigating or instigating/flirting lol

Also, I think purple lingerie looks great on mature women. Well, it looks great on all women, but especially so on the more experienced ladies.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Nmann.....that is EXACTLY what I am talking about. Business yet a tad bit of sexy mixed in. Those are the freaky fun ones!

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
On days when my real estate agent only had one meeting, she would wear a nice top and a bright bra where the straps would show. She's mid 30s, great body, and awesome Cs... based on sight, not touch... lol She looked great in the business suits, but the little splash of color under a revealing yet chic/professional top really gets a man's mind racing.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Bra color under tank top