Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Boob job
TOPIC: Boob job
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i havent had any problems with them not being just as sensitive as they were before the boob job though, but when i got my nipples pierced i did loose some sensitivity there. ~joan

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2144 posts)
After 10 years one of the implants sprung a leak, but luckily it was filled with saline so I didn't suffer any health risks as a result and underwent surgery to replace the old implants.

they say you should have them replaced every 10 years anyway. i had one of mine leak from a play partner who was too rough with it (not my hubby ) and had to get it replaced. ~joan

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2144 posts)
"you claim to have experienced such a large variety of women."

Did I say that? Truth is, I'm woefully inexperienced and know very little about the female sexual response. But willing to learn . . . .

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Thanks, Shibby. Most of my breasts are nicely sensitive, so I just have to instruct playmates where to stroke, nibble, lick, etc. that will cause the greatest arousal. And then we move on to other areas of my anatomy!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9276 posts)
I will volunteer to be the insensitive boob on mrs ak.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I had mine done about 16 years ago, going from almost AA to a C. My biggest natural breast size was probably about an A cup when nursing. I definitely did it for me, not for my husband, and wished I had done it years before. Having them has made me much more confident, especially when hanging out at nudist resorts! LOL!

After 10 years one of the implants sprung a leak, but luckily it was filled with saline so I didn't suffer any health risks as a result and underwent surgery to replace the old implants. The manufacturer covered the materials cost. My one complaint is that there is an area of permanent numbness on each breast and my nipples don't respond to touch as much as they used to.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9276 posts)
My wife lost sensitivity in her nipples for about 2-3 months after the surgery, but it gradually came back with no ill effects.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Shib, didn't mean to say that DD's can't have feeling. Just that how a breast responds to being touched or kissed, is a lot more important to me than how big it is.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Same here M, Nik went with saline for several reasons, one of which was the uncertain health implications. Other of which is much smaller incision...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
I'm prolly in a small minority of men, but breast size is not important to me. Natural B's (or even A's) that respond to touch are sexier than DD's that have no feeling.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 62   End
TOPIC: Boob job