Boob job : Swingers Discussion 1839651031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBoob job
TOPIC: Boob job
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One thing that hasn't yet been mentioned related to implants is mammograms. Every year I've had one (which is every year now that I've reached that golden age, somehow!), mammogram images are taken of the breast tissue in front of AND BEHIND the implant, so twice as many vice grips and exposures are endured. And, of course, sometimes an image doesn't come out right and it has to be repeated. Technology has improved in recent years to make it less uncomfortable - if your women's clinic has the equipment. For me, having implants is definitely worth the annual discomfort, but it was never mentioned by my doc before I got the first set.

L

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Thanks everybody! And yes, I know that a consult with a good surgeon will be the best tell me what I will need. I'm sure that I'll likely need a tummy tuck, too, but boobs are more important to me, lol. I just know that it'll be a little sad once I'm down to my goal, because my big ole boobies will likely be small and droopy. :).

I wish I hadn't done this to myself in the first place, but the weight was definitely a safety blanket I started packing on after I was sexually assaulted. I just felt safer because to me at the time, fat didn't equal sexy, or desirable at all. The lifestyle has taught me a lot, and I feel like once the weight is gone, I'll be able to put everything behind me!

Anyway, even if I do need an implant, its good to know there are natural looking and feeling options out there. I'd hate to walk away with beach balls glued to my chest!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Katie, that's fantastic! You are to be admired and commended for all the work you're doing to get the weight off and be healthier here on out. The info given already about lifts + implants seems to be pretty accurate, but every body is different. Your plastic surgeon will be the best resource when/if you decide to look into the procedure.

Leigh

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
See, that would be me too girl.....nursing took all of the volume out of my breasts. I actually have pretty perky girls, they point out naturally....but are SOOOOO flat on top. Does that make sense? They have zero volume. I was told I could have a "filler" implant that would give them more youthful volume...but I just know a lift would have to be involved. I love my size, 38C...and thats where I'd like to stay since they are proportionate with my body. Once I'm over my current journey I am seriously thinking about getting it done. And Katie, congrats...wow, you are rocking it girl! Keep on going!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I could definitely go with perkier, and as I'm on a big of a weight loss journey, I think I should start saving for a lift now. I was 340, now I'm 260, with quite a ways to go, so I think I should have the money by the time I get to my goal!

I am completely ignorant, however, to how it all works. Can I get a lift without getting implants?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
All I know is, I'd love to have perky ones LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I totally agree! Getting these implants was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
you don't owe an explanation......if they make you happy, rock on sister!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Have you tried the things that look kinda like a shoulder pad? I call them bra pads but not sure if that is what they are really called. There are no straps and nothing in the back. It is two pads that go over your boobies."

I have not...but I have to try it!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Shibby, you said that you had your nipples removed for a lift. Do you still have feeling in them? I dont want to appear nosy I am just curious.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
TOPIC: Boob job