Boob job : Swingers Discussion 1839651021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBoob job
TOPIC: Boob job
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GMTA

:)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ha! True, though having lived with huge boobs for years, I would have loved some small, perky boobs!

Though, I'm sure I'll be popular with big boobs :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
and I'm a bid scared that I'll be 130 lbs with ginormous boobs!

Um I am not seeing this as a problem :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
It seems different for everyone. I've lost about 80 lbs and my cup size hasn't changed (though the band size has), and I'm a bid scared that I'll be 130 lbs with ginormous boobs!

Some women just 'store' fat in their breasts, and those women will lose it there first. Best of luck, though!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Thank you :) I am going to look into the fat injection and lift once I hit my goal weight. Unfortunately when I lose weight the boobs are the first to go :( Why is that?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Did you have saline prior to the " gummy bear" ones? Are the saline more prone to the issues you had? I do not have any implants. I try to feel for lumps I have never found any. 2 months ago ended up getting biopsies for ones very deep. I have to go back in 4 more months for another mammo. I really dont mind as the tech is so hot ( and single) haha I have read a new procedure that they inject your own body fat into the breast for volume. Has anyone had this or heard of anyone having it done? In my case with the issues I have I wonder if this would be better( with a lift ) than getting implants

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I believe that ladies can actually nurse with implants now, no?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Katie, to be honest I'm not much of a self-examiner so can't speak to that. I've read that the efficacy of breast self exams has been questioned recently in medical literature, with the problem being that many women don't know how to do it properly.

This brings to mind one other point that my doctors did tell me. After your breasts have healed from the implant surgery, be sure to massage them every day to keep the tissue supple. I love playing with them or having someone else do it, so that's not a problem and they feel great! A couple of friends of mine, when I give them a hug, feel like they've got hard rocks where their boobs should be.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9075 posts)
-Rdy~ Thanks so much once again for your kindness. I'm definitely blessed to be where I am now, and my job (I'm a health educator) helps me with the information a bit! I've come a long way on this journey of mine, and I know I'm lucky to have a wonderful husband to hold my hand as we continue our journey together!

-Scandel~ Ouch! I hadn't thought about that at all! I'd already been dreading a mammogram (when the time comes), but that certainly does add a new level to it. Does the implant interfere with your monthly self exams? I would worry that if it did, a small lump might get missed. I'd be willing to take the pain for perfect, perky, natural looking breasts, but I would definitely be worried about the self exam aspect of it.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
yes they have to take extra pics during the mamogram so they can see around the implants. fun fun. but its only once a year. ~joan

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
TOPIC: Boob job