Boob job : Swingers Discussion 1839651021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBoob job
TOPIC: Boob job
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GMTA

:)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ha! True, though having lived with huge boobs for years, I would have loved some small, perky boobs!

Though, I'm sure I'll be popular with big boobs :)

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(161 posts)
Ha! She, glad I wasn't the only one thinking that : )

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
and I'm a bid scared that I'll be 130 lbs with ginormous boobs!

Um I am not seeing this as a problem :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
It seems different for everyone. I've lost about 80 lbs and my cup size hasn't changed (though the band size has), and I'm a bid scared that I'll be 130 lbs with ginormous boobs!

Some women just 'store' fat in their breasts, and those women will lose it there first. Best of luck, though!

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(161 posts)
Thank you :) I am going to look into the fat injection and lift once I hit my goal weight. Unfortunately when I lose weight the boobs are the first to go :( Why is that?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You will have to research your area - I went to several doctors (consults are always free), looked at their books (before and after photos), and compared prices. I also was lucky enough to chat with some ladies at the salon I go to who had breast augmentation and *critique* their work : ) Actually, you can tell quite a bit from the books. One doctor, I couldn't believe the photos in his book as some of the "after" photos weren't too pretty! I went with the physician whose work I admired the most.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
She ~~

I had silicone for my first surgery as well. As a rule, capsular contracture can occur with either saline or silicone. Inserting the implant under the muscle has helped reduce cases of CC. Physicians now also offer patients to take Singulair (a medication for asthma) which has been shown to reverse or at least keep at bay CC.

I'm sorry to hear what you've been going through with the biopsies! Glad to hear you're being diligent with your exams. Yes, I've read about the fat injections and they look promising (trouble exists with reabsorption, not filling the breast out evenly, etc.), BUT you don't have to worry about future operations. YES, if you have implants physicians will now tell you they are NOT guaranteed for a lifetime and generally need to be replaced in 10-15 years. Breast cancer patients are given the choice of implant reconstruction (saline or silicone) versus autologous breast reconstruction (their own muscle, fat and skin). Another new perk is something called AlloDerm, which my physician wanted me to do because I'm "thin skinned" in the chest area (not a lot of fat), but I decided not to use it and the girls look fine...it's donated human tissue that actually becomes your own living tissue. It's used for hernia repair, breast repair. I would seriously look into the fat injections, as I know you've posted that you are very sensitive and allergic to so many meds and materials. BTW, I think your girlies are spectacular, but I know we look at ourselves more critically, right?

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Did you have saline prior to the " gummy bear" ones? Are the saline more prone to the issues you had? I do not have any implants. I try to feel for lumps I have never found any. 2 months ago ended up getting biopsies for ones very deep. I have to go back in 4 more months for another mammo. I really dont mind as the tech is so hot ( and single) haha I have read a new procedure that they inject your own body fat into the breast for volume. Has anyone had this or heard of anyone having it done? In my case with the issues I have I wonder if this would be better( with a lift ) than getting implants

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yes, Shel, I nursed all four of my children. Had my first augmentation when I was 21. My second augmentation was 3 years ago, with the newer "gummy bear" silicone as the ones from my first operation had too much scar tissue around them, creating capsular contracture. With both surgeries, they were inserted through areolar incisions. You can't even see the scars. As far as numbness....I actually had too much sensitivity after my first surgery. Now, they feel incredible.

To the OP, I'm very happy with my decision and always have been. I was able to nurse my babies, and mammograms are not a problem. Surgery was a little more involved for me the second time, as they had to remove the prior implants (which was covered by insurance), but even with that, I only took pain medication the day after surgery only. I'm very lucky in that I heal faster than most (at least that's what the docs have told me). Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
TOPIC: Boob job