Boob job : Swingers Discussion 183965
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBoob job
TOPIC: Boob job
Created by: slutsrusnaz
Original Starting post for this thread:
Thinking about getting one. What's your opinion/experience? Thanks!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bumping this for those interested. A lot of good stuff here!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
me personally love boobs, big, small, real, or implants, bring them all on i say heheheheh

Holland MI

Username hidden
(58 posts)
My woman got a boob job last year and looks great! (42DD) She wears low cut blouses and I love to sneak a peek down her blouse. I like to know that it turns other men on. I would highly recommend it.

Mountain Home AR

Username hidden
(6 posts)
"good" men is an adjective in the post below, as in he's a good man.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I don't think there is a big problem w/ how good men feel about women...they seem to love and enjoy our bodies with imperfections and enhancements and all. It's WOMEN who are brutal to other women, who compete, who put down, etc. etc. And it's our own "tapes" in our heads about how we look, what we tend to believe about ourselves that cause the problems with self image.

If you want enhanced or lifted boobs, and you can afford them, get them! Same goes for any surgical procedures. I think the problem is that a lot of times, you hear that not even surgery helps a person feel good about herself. And that's when it can grow into an addiction. When it's sought to fill an unfulfilled "hole" in a person's life b/c she thinks she's not good enough w/o it, then I would say that's the wrong reason to get something done.

Do they still do counseling before and after any cosmetic surgery or gastric bypass or is that just in TV shows?

I've seen and felt a bunch of boobs, and I love them all, so does my husband, although he says all the time he likes them with the veins showing and hanging a bit...bless that man! I know we're together for a reason! :)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Ok i know I am gonna get flamed for this but here goes anyhow...... Boobs do not make a person. Mother nature decided to make you a little more unique. I dated a girl that was a b cup and a c cup and from my perspective it was great because there was more of a variety in one person. I didnt find her attractive because of her boobs i found her attractive by the way she carried herself. Look at it from this perspective do you like a guy just because of his dick? or do you like him for him and his dick doesnt really matter because you like him how he carries and handles himself.? Personality goes a long way in my book. I do not know your emotional state but you need to learn to be happy with what you have and how to be happy with yourself and that confidence carries through to others around you. Just my 2 cents take it or leave it.

New Braunfels TX

Username hidden
(39 posts)
And those boots are the bomb!!!!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
I had my first implants 15 years ago and they were great. I just had them replaced this year and they are even more wonderful. The doctor used the same small scar under the fold in my boob and you can't even see them. Best thing I ever did!!

Belleville IL

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think you are perfect.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
just read an article where more and more people in their 80s are getting plastic surgery. Face lifts, lipo, boob jobs...pretty soon everyone will look exactly the same.

While I'm not always happy with my body, I think I'm "aging" pretty well, and am proud of my lines on my face. I earned them. Boobs aren't bad for 51. I'm overweight, but that's something I can change or not. I have no qualms about people who get plastic surgery. If they feel better, can afford it, etc., that's fine. But if there is outside pressure to do so, or you can't find anything good about yourself unless you have something done...then that's kind of a sad statement. Changing the outside appearance is a temporary fix if what is needed is a change on the inside.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
TOPIC: Boob job