Boob Job : Swingers Discussion 1965961058
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBoob Job
TOPIC: Boob Job
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   58 to 67 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@livewire - Waterproof concealer!!! What a concept!! And you get good coverage with that?? That's my worst fear about getting a full lift...the scarring. But what a great idea!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
two years ago, from a small b to a large c...saline, above the muscle

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
I got mine back when I was 25. Went from 34-(barely)B to a 34-D. Did it because I wanted to be balanced and I was sick of hear that I had the 'prettiest little titties', never heard little in reference to them since! I did my research for several months, went to Dr. Ruska, there in Atlanta. Got saline, over the muscle, scars under the crease. 360cc overfilled to 390cc. I had a fingertip sized bruise near my right axilla, but other than that just the usual swelling, which for boobs wasn't such a bad thing ;-) I wasn't allowed to raise my arms for a week or two and I was given exercises to do to keep them from encapsulating. They were high and tight, looking just right for a long time, won me a couple of wet tee shirt contests, even against bigger racks, lol--then I had two kids. I breastfed both boys, and I wore a bra with good support RELIGIOUSLY and I think they still look pretty damned good at 36-(full)D now. They may not be as "perky", but they look almost natural now, even my OB/GYN forgets they're not when she sees them.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Got them done in late march, 36c to 36d. Bilateral 450 cc implants silicone moderate gel ... "gummy bears" ... Procedure done on Thursday and back to work on Monday, could resume running after two weeks. Minimal scarring up under breast with line fading. $6500 for the procedure which included everything.

Username hidden
(61 posts)
I've been contemplating getting a boob job myself. Age and 2 kids have done a number on "the girls". I've also lost some weight. I used to be a full 36C...which I LOVED. I basically still have everything there, but it's just not firm anymore.

Ladies...did most of you just get the implants or did you have a lift, too? For those that had both done....how much was it? How's the scarring?

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
love new boobies,,!!

North Port FL
Username hidden
(64 posts)
"now they are a permant fixture on my chest!!"

Great Scott, they're removable now? :{

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
FJ, Your thinking of a Proctologist :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
"any new boob jobs done must pass inspection thru me first. "

So you are the one who gave Obama the stamp of approval...:~D

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
OK M, You pass with flying colors, But I still need a closer inspection ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   58 to 67 of 74   End
TOPIC: Boob Job