Boob Job : Swingers Discussion 1965961031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBoob Job
TOPIC: Boob Job
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can so totally identify with being hypersensitive and conscious of my lack of boobs. My hubby was always an ass man, and now my boobs match my ass! He mentioned last night about how much he loves his toys!

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
M does have some very natural looking breast. I didn't get to feel them so can say how they feel.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
Sed, I didn't mean a formal massage, but handling the breasts as opposed to only cradling them in supportive bras. You could be right in that it's old, outdated advice, and the hard breasts my friends have may have been improperly placed (I didn't ask). It was and continues to be pleasurable to massage mine, in any case. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9061 posts)
Scandle,

The massage theory according to my surgeon is old news, the way that they place the implants, and with the new medical advancements, apparently massaging is yesterday's news. I had mine done about 3 years ago, not a single massage, they are as natural to the touch as they look.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
I completely agree with you, Fres! The only difference for us is we call my boobs Best TOY Ever! I love them, my husband loves them, and our playmates love them. I did lose some sensitivity around the nipples and have never regained that, but it was so worth it to me. I look better, my clothes fit better (and I'm not buying tops that hide my lack of breasts anymore), and being hyper-conscious of my breasts is no longer a part of my day. I happen to think they are my best physical attributes (can you tell by the pics I chose to put on our profile?), but my husband thinks my backside is a very close second.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9061 posts)
Mine were saggy and small. My self esteem about them was in the toilet. I got the cohesive silicone, and it's soft...very soft. When I am massaging them, since I had a small amounts of breast tissue to begin with, all I feel is that natural tissue since the implants are so deep. I had been teased most of my teenage life for being so small, and after my children, well...they were just sad. Being in the LS, and having boobie envy, it was a sore spot. To the point that I didn't want to meet some couples due to other women's amazing breasts. So I figured, we can afford it, why not do something to eliminate my worst insecurity. If you had the chance to completely eliminate your biggest insecurity and its relatively safe and harmless, wouldn't you? No amount of chest reps would "firm" up what 2 rounds of 18 months of breast feeding took from me, and if some don't like my newbie boobies, then they can move along! Lol My clothes fit better, I don't look like a 12 year boy when I'm laying on my back. I can wear strapless clothes and feel amazing, instead of uptight and fidgeting with a padded bra all the time. I don't have to feel like I'm false advertising in those padded bras. M hubby didn't care either way, but I know he sees the improvement in my self esteem, and he tells me all the time how beautiful I am. I feel beautiful, and more confident. Best. Purchase. Ever.

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
I've been very happy with my implants ever since I got them in 1995 (age 37, and after breast feeding was done). Mine are on top of the muscle. They had to be replaced in 2006 because one leaked its saline, but I have absolutely no regrets. I went from AA to C cup, boosting my confidence in my attractiveness to the point that I was finally comfortable enough to try being a nudist and then to get into the lifestyle. While there was swelling for a few months, they look and feel very natural.

Whoever decides to get them needs to remember to massage the implants regularly. It is probably not an issue for this crowd (LOL!), but I've met women with implants who didn't do this and their boobs are rock hard. As Oudoors said, soft breasts are a wonderful female trait.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9061 posts)
While I have great admiration and respect for a woman who gets augmentation as an overt attempt to be sexier -- at least in her photos -- I have to agree with the previous poster. Natural breasts are almost always more delightful to feel.

"Soft" is what we crave in women. Breasts are the ultimate form of softness.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Try to find a reputable plastic surgeon first and foremost. It usually costs anywhere from $5K - $10K depending on the surgeon. If you're breasts are not hanging down to your belly button, why? Are you small busted? Most men and bi women (like myself) enjoy natural breasts! Try doing some exercises with 3 pound weights daily - you can find chest exercises on the web. This will tighten up the muscles of the chest, hence "lifting" up the breasts. Good luck!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
FresFun - if you need someone to hold the boob, let me know!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 74   End
TOPIC: Boob Job