Boob Job : Swingers Discussion 1965961067
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBoob Job
TOPIC: Boob Job
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   67 to 74 of 74 
User Details are only visible to members.
OK M, You pass with flying colors, But I still need a closer inspection ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
any new boob jobs done must pass inspection thru me first.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I always remember the lady I saw in a club, got a breast augmentation and they looked like 20 yr old boobs but the rest of her body and face told her age. It didnt look right at all. But, as long as she liked it I say rock on.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
I am getting mine done later this summer. I did over a year of research online, talked to other women that had had it done, then went to see four different Doctors for consultations.

Right now I am barely an A cup, and going up to a C cup. I am getting silicone implants, under the muscle with the auxiliary incision. He had this really cool machine that takes a 3D picture of you, and then he can show you on your own body the different sizes. The only thing left for me to decide is if I want the athletic look, or the more voluptuous look in a C cup.

Mine are going to cost $5500 and that includes pre, and post op visits, and all Doctor/surgery/implant costs. Any medications like pain pills and a mammogram I pay for separately.

You are going to be sore for a few days, and tight for a while after that. There will be a lot of bruising also. It will take a couple months for all swelling to go away, and for them to drop in there proper location.

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I had one two years ago, and I've never been happier! If you are in the NJ/NY area, I would definitely recommend my surgeon. The cost was about 7k, and the recovery was remarkably easy. I was a little sore for about three days, but other than that I felt great. I have been told they look very natural. They definitely are swollen for a few months, and then they "settle in" and look more natural. Definitely go bigger than what you originally think, because if you get them under the muscle, which I did, they do end up looking a little smaller than the inserts you try on at the doctor's office in your bra. (That's how they test how big you want to go). I didn't do it to increase the size, although I DID increase to a C cup, which I think on a 5'6 125 frame looks pretty natural. The main reason was the toll that pregnancy and breastfeeding had taken on them. I called them National Geographic boobs--the kind you can sling over your shoulder. Haha. Oh, and got ALL sensation back in the nipples and you can't even see the scar under my breasts. I'll have to ask the Ghost to take some pictures of them. As you can see from most of my photos, he's more of an ass man. lol

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Thanks, sad fact I used to be a perky D ,breast feeding and time have done there thing. Also losing alot of weight has really brought things to a different view.But thanks for the comments

Taylor TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Never too old for a great rack!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4027 posts)
I have been looking at getting a boob job. I have a couple of questions. The first thing that enters my mind is a botched job and what does it cost before I go and hit up my husband. I also have the other questions. How long is the healing process and do any of you ladies have any regrets.Also do you ladies think I am to old to think about this.

Taylor TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   67 to 74 of 74 
TOPIC: Boob Job