Boob Job : Swingers Discussion 196596101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBoob Job
TOPIC: Boob Job
Created by: 2doggs
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been looking at getting a boob job. I have a couple of questions. The first thing that enters my mind is a botched job and what does it cost before I go and hit up my husband. I also have the other questions. How long is the healing process and do any of you ladies have any regrets.Also do you ladies think I am to old to think about this.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Has anyone had a breast LIFT? Mine are still pretty big, 38D's, but as I lose weight, so too am I losing breast! (They were 42 DD in December!) I don't mind so much, because I fit my Large tops now instead of slouching into Extra Large tops all the time.

I've heard of a shelf lift, where they cut and reattach the pectoral muscle, which lifts the boob back "up north," and then they reshape your areoles. I nursed all four babies, and while I get compliments on my breasticles, I remember what they were like BEFORE pregnancies and nursing, and I miss my lovely girls! F

From what I've heard here and there, the recovery is supposed to be relatively easy compared to implants, since you're not adjusting a sack under the muscle every day. I witnessed a friend adjusting after her boob job, she went from a B to a DDD!!! Might have been larger! She couldn't lift her arms above shoulder for a few months as the incision healed, and had to massage the implant regularly, or she'd end up with the "boobs looking in different directions." She said the weight on her shoulders from the straps pulling took some getting used to once she was allowed to wear regular bras again, and had to get custom bras made because she went so large (another woman conned into WAY larger than she originally wanted)

Now for the PC Comment: Boobs are awesome, and the spice of life is all the shapes, textures, and colours they come in! Big or small, they all deserve some lovin' and lickin'! :)

Mrs B

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Ugh.. bad typing! Spot.. not stop! I dont hate them at all.. I think if it makes you feel good do it!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2166 posts)
You "stop" them a mile away? Do you really hate them that much? (j/k)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8747 posts)
Even if you have a great dr, 99.99999 do not feel "real". I dated a plastic surgeon,, maybe thats why I can stop them a mile away. But, its all in what makes you feel good about yourself.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2166 posts)
lol Tigg. I will see if I can find a pic, because they will never be that big again.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17552 posts)
drooling @ pg

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6461 posts)
for amusement I should see if I can find one of the pics with me with my DDD breasts. I don't think there are many around though.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17552 posts)
yeah a pic is worth 1000 words ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6461 posts)
You're not gonna share them with us ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
I just got mine Feb 8th and got back my pre-baby body...yes, the whole thing, not just 'the rack'. It's been a long process of recovery and my 27yo daughter asked me 6 weeks after if I'd do it again and without even thinking I answered "Yes!" It's not been an easy recovery, but that has NOTHING to do with my breast aug. I went from a 34d to a 34ddd thanks to my surgeon's decision and silicone which is under the muscle and makes them look natural. They feel natural and I only had a lift on one side. The scar is small and I have completely natural feeling. I would recommend this to any of my fellow women that are considering this...NEVER feel like you are too old. This is NOT about any one but YOU!!

Walnut Creek CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 74   End
TOPIC: Boob Job