Bitchfest just for the Ladies : Swingers Discussion 157832
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBitchfest just for the Ladies
TOPIC: Bitchfest just for the Ladies
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
There used to be a bitchfest thread in here but I'm too lazy to search for it. And I don't think gentlemen want to read about my period issues LOL. So, I started taking Yaz BCP and as I said before, omg it works GREAT on my PMDD. I mean NO pms at all. So I was in heaven. And then my period started Tuesday afternoon and has not stopped since. I am still bleeding through tampons and I am getting concerned. So I am going to be seeing my GYN this week I think. After my recent abnormal pap (which after examination they said was nothing to be immediately concerned about) I am going to start discussing hysterectomy I think. But I'll see what he says :0).

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 135   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I havent started yet.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I did Black Friday(went at 10a when all the early birds were gone and the rest of the crowd was still asleep) Cyber Monday and save a lot of money. I had enough to by myself a pair of boots and my New Years Eve gown.Today I found my Santa's helper outfit for my party next week

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I do most of my shopping online. It saves me from impulse buying PLUS I get great discounts and free shipping when I use online codes.

I also love being in my jammies on the couch whenever possible.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
hahahaha I agree. I have a friend who does all of her holiday shopping online. She simply will not get out there. My fear really isn't the shoppers, its the thieves that are out there amongst the larger crowds.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
BOTD

Holiday Shoppers

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
And see, I spelled typo wrong, but I let that bug me more than other peoples' spelling.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
On the internet, most spelling errors are typing errors, or spellcheck lets a word in as long as it is a word spelled correctly, such as there, their, they're. If that is done by the same person, I try not to let it bother me. I have a friend who graduated high school, and has terrible spelling. it is a combo of tyops and phonetic spelling, so I can understand what he is saying, but it's like his own language, lol.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
The spelling does not bother me as much as the speaking part. You can edit all you want but when a person does not speak well it drives me nuts !

How far should one take the discreet bit? I love the single males that post on vanilla sites that act like they are over 40 born again virgins for the sake of trying to impress some woman they are trying to date. What a crock of crap!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Do spelling mistakes bug you? I don't mind them in IM but in a profile or an e mail where you may take as much time as you want, the spelling mistakes really turn me off. It seems as if you can't take your time in a profile, you won't take you time anywhere else. Or, maybe it is just me.......

Westminster CA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Congrats on your relationship! That is a beautiful thing. Patience. I am 38 and I do not orgasm on a regular basis...some women just do not orgasm easily. Remember, she is in love with you, not an orgasm :0). Have patience and have fun.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 135   End
TOPIC: Bitchfest just for the Ladies