Bi or Bi Curious : Swingers Discussion 57376
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBi or Bi Curious
TOPIC: Bi or Bi Curious
Created by: smileynhound The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
"EVERY ASPECT OF BEING BI IS POSITIVE"

There are a lot of gay men that have had bad experiences but it doesn't make them less gay, same with bi.

"HAVE CARRESSED OR KISSED ANOTHER WOMAN, AND ADMIRED HER SEXUAL BEING AND WONDERED ABOUT BEING WITH HER....BUT NEVER WENT FURTHER.... "

You can be bi-curious without ever even seeing a person of the same sex naked. It's curiousity.

"ABEL TO PLAY AT ALL LEVELS"

That's like saying I'm not straight because I don't like getting poked in the ass or giving head (but I do like both).

"IF U R BI U KNOW THAT U PREFER TO SEARCH FOR PUSSY OVER COCK."

Being bi does not mean you prefer searching for pussy over cock.

"AND THIS ALSO ALLOWS THE BI GAL TO BE IN THE CENTER OF THE ACTION AT ALL TIMES....."

All of these things are too restrictive and are to be held as opinions. If you think woman are more bi and search more for pussy are the ones you want to be with I get that but being bi isn't limited to what you look for in a bi-gal. Just clarifying for those that are looking at this thread trying to figure out what to label their selves.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I have a simplistic approach to the definitions.

Bi-curious = You are curious about women. Once you have experienced a couple woman.... you are then no longer curious but either straight or bi. You can only stay curious so long until you know whether you have interest there or not.

Bi = You can play with either sex provided you are attracted to them. Period. Doesn't mean you have to like one over the other.... you like both ... you play with both. I happen to perfer men over women but thats just me and not a parameter of being bi.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
HERE IS OUR COUPLES DEFINITION ON BI, OR BI-CURIOUS --

BI-CURIOUS = HAVE CARRESSED OR KISSED ANOTHER WOMAN, AND ADMIRED HER SEXUAL BEING AND WONDERED ABOUT BEING WITH HER....BUT NEVER WENT FURTHER....

BI = KNOWING THAT U HAVE DONE, DID, AND WANT MORE FROM ANOTHER WOMAN, EVERY ASPECT OF BEING BI IS POSITIVE, ABEL TO PLAY AT ALL LEVELS, AND WANTING TO TOO. IF U R BI U KNOW THAT U PREFER TO SEARCH FOR PUSSY OVER COCK. AND THIS ALSO ALLOWS THE BI GAL TO BE IN THE CENTER OF THE ACTION AT ALL TIMES.....HMMMM!?!?!?!?

SONNY AND MARIAH, just2in2u, :)~ ~(:

East Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
"The female is not shy to another woman's touch however, she loves men. This does not mean that we are ruling out female play completely, it just means that she prefers men to women, and must be attracted to the other female in order for intimacy to occur."

So hypothetically you don't find me attractive?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"I'm not looking for bi activity and would be very content without having any. Our sweeties are both straight. We like it this way, it works for us. So I'm curious, is it possible to have experienced bi sexuality, knowing that you are, and not actively seeking to experience it again? What would you term such an individual?"

Straight? I think if it's so rare that you are attracted to another female enough to want to have sex with her you should drop the bi altogether. But it's totally up to you. I think if I contacted you (hypothetical situation) and you read my profile and saw that I was actively seeking bi women, you would say hey.... wow you would say what? What would you say if someone like me contacted you (in a hypothetical not really me situation)?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
This isn't hard. I really believe I'm just sexual. It's person specific.

I'm bi because it's not genital specific.

If your behavior is genital specific then you are gay or straight.

I agree with Penny. Behavior is emotional behavior. Merely because you place face doesn't color you bi in my book.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I think Poly your status should reflect what you have interest towards. Since you don't seek bi AND there aren't many bi women that turn you on enough to play with them then I would think you were more straight. Too bad they don't have a semi-straight label.

So far in the Lifestyle I have never played a true "straight" play session so I have no way of relating. However, I would think if that is what makes you happiest then that would be your orientation. I have met several women that label themselves straight but do involve some bi activities when the mood hits them right.... although be it rare.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Feel free, Smiley. I share well! Robin

Cleveland MS
Username hidden
(64 posts)
I hate labels. I understand why we have to have them...but I sure wish we didn't have to.

I think a 'true' bisexual person gains equal pleasure from sex with either gender. Like Poly, I have a strong preference for men. I enjoy women from time to time. But I don't see myself ever in a relationship with a woman like I am with a man. And I don't have to have bi play to swing with another couple.

But I'm also most definitely not bicurious. I like to say that I'm 'bicomfortable'. Robin

Cleveland MS
Username hidden
(64 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Bi or Bi Curious