Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Bi-Bi Curious vs Straight when playing
TOPIC: Bi-Bi Curious vs Straight when playing
Created by: mustangsaguaro The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is an erotic experience for a straight female to enjoy watching another straight female receive and give oral pleasure from and to a man. This 'male triad' or 'King triad' is a sexually exciting and satisfying experience without femme-femme interaction.

But the f/f/ interaction with a male is soooooooooooooo hot too!! Oh baby.

I have no issues playing with a straight woman in either a couple or a 3sum situation. It is as equally hot. Like Sexus said, you are curious and want to find out what it is like, just ask. I would never ever make or ask anyone to do something they are not 100% comfy with. That includes men as well.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
In answer to your question, I affirm the one given by Jewel, The Erotic Writer.

It is an erotic experience for a straight female to enjoy watching another straight female receive and give oral pleasure from and to a man. This 'male triad' or 'King triad' is a sexually exciting and satisfying experience without femme-femme interaction.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
what exactly is a putter woman?

We would never try to "deceive" someone into dropping their preferences, boundaries, rules, and inclinations. I am Bi, but I respect straight women and they will have no pressure at all from me. Hopefully, it is all communicated at some point, but I don't presume as to think someone is going to change her orientation. that's just silly and ignorant.

Straight girlies, you are safe with me/us. If you are curious and want to experiment, then just say so.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I take a notch on my bedpost as something entirely different.Especially since we do not prefer to hang with bednotchers lol Perhaps another virgin added to my list would be more like it.

No worries you are not out of line :)

Hey Nic... Neeeners :P

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
been cruising around the forums again this morn and find that i may just be another notch on your bedpost!! lol

Come again?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am a bi female, while I seek couples in which I am attracted to both, sometimes I can be attracted and yet not interested in any bi action with the female. Just because someone is bi does not mean they will be interested in a bi encounter with every female or female of each couple. I play straight more than I play bi.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
Welcome to the forums Rdy ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Just because a woman is full on bi, does not mean she plays with every Jane that comes along.

Bingo!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I do identify as straight, but I'm probably hetero-flexible. Meaning, that if there's a woman with us, and she wants to play with me and something happens and the chemistry is there, I will probably just go for it. However, for me to label myself as even bi-curious seems disingenuous for me since its not something I seek out. Now, we are uber new to this, and we haven't ran into that situation yet, so this might change for me.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
hi how is everyone doing we r looking for a putter woman to have a lot of with in our bedroom an outside of the bedroom

Scott LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Bi-Bi Curious vs Straight when playing