Bi, bi-curious, or pillow princess : Swingers Discussion 200540
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBi, bi-curious, or pillow princess
TOPIC: Bi, bi-curious, or pillow princess
Created by: wnycouple1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that most women who state they are bi or bi curious are really just women who are pillow princesses? I feel it would be so much easier and save so much more time if women were totally honest about what they want and what they are looking for sexually. My profile states i am bi, for me that means i have been with women sexually and probably will again. When i see bi curious , i think it should mean, you are attracted to women sexually and u want to at least try. And pillow princesses, are those women who just want to lay back get pleasured and that's all by another female. Am i wrong in my definitions?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tequila, it's usually b/c they are only bi for the social aspect of it. I heard someone say to someone, "you should know what it feels like, you're bi" to a person who states bi but in reality will not do more than kiss another girl in front of people for attention. There are all sorts of self imposed definitions. I hate the labels. I'm bi. I give and I receive (I'd rather dominate a bit too, but am submissive to males). I love women, sometimes crave them, and have no aversions to anything sexually bi. And I have experience. I don't just "say" I'm bi, I live it. If I had to prefer cock over pussy, I would choose cock, but thankfully, I don't have to choose.

The opportunities are probably there for me to have girlfriends, and I would love that, but I do not push myself or my orientation on anyone. I will follow through on another's lead, but I have to first feel that lead pulling me towards them a bit.

Ok. So, bi curious, bi socially, bi for the dance floor...whatever. The reason you probably are not having "luck" is that you are finding women who aren't sure of themselves, of where they fit on the bi-line (ha) or what they want or don't want.

If you meet people who just want a girl for FF play while the husband watches, that is probably a clue that the F is not truly bi, and is just doing this for show, because it's trendy, social, kind of giggly fun. Okay, nothing wrong with that. The couples where you are free to explore with each other without the husband being such a part of it? You'll know then. BUT THERE ARE SOME CRAZY BI WOMEN OUT THERE! Watch out for the clingy ones. The ones that tell you you are not being true to your true nature b/c they want you all to themselves, the freaky ones who write you love letters and buy you presents, or who want the same from you.

It's fun when you find a compatible friend to explore with. No jealousies from the husbands, no fear of "falling in love," etc. Yes, those are rare gems. But they are out there...somewhere!

Keep trying, and good luck. G

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7125 posts)
So what, there are lazy pillow princesses. Why are you not looking for the real thing? We probably look and act a little different than princesses. Is it that you only go for the pillow princess type? I'm serious. What am I missing. I'd really like some feedback."

Its hard for me to say what the issue is because I just do not know the situation. One thing I can tell you is, confidence is key. Do you go up to ladies you are attracted to and initiate conversation? Ask them to dance, things like that? I know that some clubs do have what you can call cliques....I do not know that I would call them cliques, rather groups of friends that hang out. I would suggest you show interest...if you see a lady that is attractive, tell her that you feel she is beautiful. Hang in there, be patient...it will come around for you and you will have fun.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Okay, I'm just curious. Don't call me bi-curious or even a pillow princess. I wanna touch, look, lick, and heaven help me make you scream cause I got it right. But all these bi-females and bi-curious just don't give me the time of day. I think it's kind of clique-ish. I don't want to be serviced. I want to play.

I'd love to take you (if you are clean and sexy) in the girls room, in public, in the shower (a bit harder) the bath (that takes some work too!) and in the bedroom. I'm chunky, but not fat, (middle aged) and not ugly either. What am I doing wrong? I love to be dominated by a man, but would love to dominate a woman. I'd love the boys to watch too. Whether it's just kissing or playing. Boys want to watch because they secretly imagine we do it better.

So, clue me in. So what, there are lazy pillow princesses. Why are you not looking for the real thing? We probably look and act a little different than princesses. Is it that you only go for the pillow princess type? I'm serious. What am I missing. I'd really like some feedback.

Jackson MS

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Just because I'm bi, doesn't mean that I find you attractive and will automatically have sex with you.

I'm in this for the cock. I might be attracted to the guy, and not necessarily to the female. It is the very unusual female that I'll have sex with. My gender preference has nothing to do with whom I find attractive. In order for me to have sex with another human being, I have to find them sexually desirable.

No attraction, no nookie nookie.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
It's just a label, I have played with "Bi" woman that really don't perform oral. I personally consider myself Bi-Playful or Bi-Friendly. I can't say that I am completely Bi because I could never see myself dating or being completely satisfied playing with just a woman. I am listed as Bi-Curious because SLS doesn't offer other options but my profile goes into a long explanation. By no means does it mean I am a lazy lover just because I am listed as Bi-Curious. I do enjoy oral, kissing and touching with another woman. Oral is not a requirement for me but kissing and touching is.

New York NY

Username hidden
(486 posts)
i aint telling Jay about it or he'll be calling my ass a pillow princess LOL

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Never heard the term. All this time I thought it was called selfish. Silly me, should have known there was some kind of label, for it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
Lost: that reminds me of p. She is totally bi, but she much prefers giving oral to a woman than receiving it.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
We like pillow princesses. :)

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
And pillow princesses, are those women who just want to lay back get pleasured and that's all by another female. Am i wrong in my definitions?"

You are never wrong...you have to be who you are and do what is fun to you. As far as me...I am the opposite of a pillow princess...I like giving with females...but do not like receiving from a woman.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Bi, bi-curious, or pillow princess