Better Performance after swinging : Swingers Discussion 54927
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBetter Performance after swinging
TOPIC: Better Performance after swinging
Created by: samman
Original Starting post for this thread:
O.k. I will fess up right away. I am a guy...but wait The question is such as I don't think too many guys will give a straight answer. I am looking for the woman's point of view. For women in the 50-60 age group. If your significant other was having difficulty getting it "up", did joing the swinging life style help any? I are one of them I found goingt to a club in Reno to be different and appealing, and was hoping perhaps it would help. Have any of you (and your significant other) found that helped your sex life. - Yes this is a serious question.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Strange will make any sexual dysfunction worse. Performance anxiety + Alcohol + an initial problem only compound each other.

You may get more wood LOOKING but doing is a whole 'nother ball of wax.

Suggest getting a room with wife after getting the hoped for wood.

Mischief (It takes new guys some time to find their see legs.)

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Actually my experience has been that if you have a problem in that area.... going to a club compounds the problem and doesn't help it. If you are already having problems getting it up or keeping it up..... now at the club you have to add to that.... "Does she really find me attractive, is she enjoying this, why hasn't she remarked on how I look or my performance yet, does she think my stomach is too big, does she find my lack of hair attractive..... endless things spinning through your head which can make the matter worse obviously.....

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
O.k. I will fess up right away. I am a guy...but wait The question is such as I don't think too many guys will give a straight answer. I am looking for the woman's point of view. For women in the 50-60 age group. If your significant other was having difficulty getting it "up", did joing the swinging life style help any? I are one of them I found goingt to a club in Reno to be different and appealing, and was hoping perhaps it would help. Have any of you (and your significant other) found that helped your sex life. - Yes this is a serious question.

Truckee CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Better Performance after swinging