Belly dancers : Swingers Discussion 1017011011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBelly dancers
TOPIC: Belly dancers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I appreciate all the posts but it doesnt answer my original post. Does anyone know of a place in Dallas to go to watch them dance, without it being a dance class? Thank you. Go back to posting about learning to dance. lol

Lone Oak TX

Username hidden
(92 posts)
************note to self, don't let poly near your pole**************

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17096 posts)
We have classes up here in belly dancing I found out about over a month ago. I called the teacher personally (as she is a certified trainer and fitness instructor). She told me that if you never have tried belly dancing, you will be able to follow the moves, but to perfect them takes a year or so of training. I plan on joining this class in a few weeks. In my younger days, I took Hawaiian classes which if anyone has done this in their lifetime, knows your hips are the main source and they move quickly, so I think I will truly look forward to these classes.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
I have to agree that the moves in belly dance are natural to the female; males just cannot do it. They do not have the wide hips and end up looking funny vs. erotic. I'm not taking sides here; I am saying though that even if a woman puts on a pretty costume and shimmies....whats wrong with that if it makes her feel sexual, sensual and beautiful? I am not a trained belly dancer but I'm pretty good. I have wide hips and I seem to be inclined to it...I actually had a belly dancer who is very trained ask me to join her group. I do not do it to be a professional or in all honesty to honor any sort of historical reference. I'd be lying if I said either. I do it because its good exercise and it feels good. Vt. I have to say that I do not honestly believe that anyone insinuated that you are in any way overweight; I agree that the jiggle is a nice thing. My butt is bony so I can't do this personally ha but I can move my hips pretty good. I just don't think that there is anything wrong for a woman to take up dance with no intention of being a professional....she just wants to adopt a healthier lifestyle and have fun while doing it. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
At least you got all the letters correct.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"And Spade is Spade."

You calling a spade a spade?

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"What exactly is so funny about it"

1. The cat and mouse that goes on between you guys.

2. I read most of the posts in here all at once so I was able to read from a slightly different perspective, seeing everything at once instead of bits and pieces(couple posts at a time) like most threads where we post.

3. I have the best sense of humor in the world...

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Either way, I think it's funny. I lol'd.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
No its not, but isn't it a fantastic work out? Y'all wish me luck. I have GOT to work out because I miss it and I'm going crazy. So tonight I'm working out for the first time since my stupidity injury ha! Yeah, its a great workout. Do it for hubby..........trust me he'll have a stiffy ha. Very erotic. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
lol Shell Your crazy gurl. I am taking belly dancing lessons now. It isnt as easy as they make it look.

Lone Oak TX

Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Belly dancers