Before a meeting : Swingers Discussion 45606
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBefore a meeting
TOPIC: Before a meeting
Created by: NewlyWed_Swingers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am not very good at knowing until I meet someone in person.

The photos and pre-talk are just to exclude the really obviously non-compatible people for us. Some people are not that sexy to us, or not looking for what we are looking for.

I need to see people in person, talk, see their faces, & get a sense of who they are. There were people from online where I looked at photos and would think NO WAY, but in person I was thinking, TASTY!

People tell us we look better than our photos. They are the best photos we can get online. They end up grainy here at SLS. Bryan especially doesn't photograph as cute as he is in person anyway. He doesn't like having his photo taken. And he's not really into taking pictures, either. I think some other people here don't get their best sides photographed, either, judging by how many times I meet people in person and they are better looking than the photos here.

You are lucky if you can figure it all out before meeting.

Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Damn Fem I love you. Why are all the freaks in PA? If youre ever in my neighborhood I'll kick hubby out for the night or a few nights.....

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I agree! Its all in the eyes!

I always get myself off before any meeting. That way the sexual tension isnt cause Im just horny. And I dont fall into the "Im horny, lets do it and think about it later" mode.

I dont go to the grocery store hungry, so I dont go on a date horny.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I can never say for certain (wife speaking) if I will have sex with someone prior to meeting them. I base that on chemistry during the initial meet. Other then that the only time I know for sure that I will NOT have sex with someone prior to meeting is when the person in question is either rude, discrespectful or assumes that because we agree to meet that we are guaranteed to have sex.

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Speaking of radars, ive always thought i was gay but wouldnt admit it to myself or others, so all my life ive had to explain why i have an awesome gaydar. As it turns out... (well like 80% gay)

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Women are blessed with radar, intuition, and gut sense. My "protocol" is mail, phone, meeting. Anything that sets off my radar is enough for me. I don't even have to define it. It's THAT feeling. smile.

I went through 30 contractors several years ago. Literally, 30 of them. I refused to settle. The first words out of their mouth were enough. #31 didn't have to open his mouth. I told hubby he was the one. He was and is my lead carpenter. He's everything I needed and more.

Same with houses. We looked for 6 months. I walked 6' into a home. I said... "I'll take it." Hubby freaked. You haven't even seen it.....smile. We did. We bought it. It was a wonderful home. It had been on the market 6 months and was a mess. I live next door now. It was a bigger mess. I told hubby I wanted it for 10 years before we bought it.

Go with your gut, ladies. It's kept me safe, un-arrested, and as BS free as possible.

Smiles,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
There are a few that I've made it to the phonecall stage and realized that they sounde wrong if you know what I mean...or met them and they lied about age and even had one guy have a female friend try to convince me they were a couple...but it was very obvious they weren't

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
All the time. Even after chatting, exchanging pictures, talking on the phone, etc. prior to meeting a couple, you never really know until you are actually face to face whether or not it will work. Actually, it happens all the time for me personally. I learned a lot in the lifestyle this year, more than in the past, and one thing for sure is if I am not comfortable, nothing will happen.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Before a meeting