Because It's Better Red Than Dead : Swingers Discussion 180612
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBecause It's Better Red Than Dead
TOPIC: Because It's Better Red Than Dead
Created by: BacchusnLadywife
Original Starting post for this thread:
For those unfamiliar with the Red Hatters, it's the largest organization of woman in the world. Yet, less than 15 years old! The seeds of it began in April, 1998 when a woman in Fullerton, CA gave her best friend a card with the poem "Warning! When I Am An Old Woman..." during a girls' lunch celebrating that friend's 50th birthday. The name and concept was copywrited and the first chapter formed in 2000. I lived just down the road from there and as it spread geographically became a princess (under 50) member in one of the first 100 or so chapters. The premise is simple, it's women coming together in the quest of friendship, fun, fulfillment and freedom. There may be suggested guidelines but the only "rules" are a general understanding that if it doesn't fit within those quests, it probably doesn't belong. Oh and we're supposed to be silly. Because that's how we can enjoy old age and no matter how young we are, it's never too early to practice! So here's a thread for us who embrace this ;-)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yay!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Ok Im catching up.. Whew... I think we will be better off here. I dont think it will stop the BS but maybe just make it more apparent : )

I like this idea ALOT!! I always thought it was a sorority thingy and ignored it But after reading the mission, Im IN!! I also LOVE hats so this is a win win. I now have a reason to get me a lil red pillbox with a veil in front and a short pair of gloves to match!! I LOVE the dress up part!!

Give me a few days to get my act together and lets get those interested together and we go from here : ) Better things have started smaller than this and done some wonderful things. Who knows where we will go... Im excited

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
For those unfamiliar with the Red Hatters, it's the largest organization of woman in the world. Yet, less than 15 years old! The seeds of it began in April, 1998 when a woman in Fullerton, CA gave her best friend a card with the poem "Warning! When I Am An Old Woman..." during a girls' lunch celebrating that friend's 50th birthday. The name and concept was copywrited and the first chapter formed in 2000. I lived just down the road from there and as it spread geographically became a princess (under 50) member in one of the first 100 or so chapters. The premise is simple, it's women coming together in the quest of friendship, fun, fulfillment and freedom. There may be suggested guidelines but the only "rules" are a general understanding that if it doesn't fit within those quests, it probably doesn't belong. Oh and we're supposed to be silly. Because that's how we can enjoy old age and no matter how young we are, it's never too early to practice! So here's a thread for us who embrace this ;-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Because It's Better Red Than Dead