Bareback - Female perspective : Swingers Discussion 234317
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkBareback - Female perspective
TOPIC: Bareback - Female perspective
Created by: Magnetite
Original Starting post for this thread:
Maybe this should be in the safe sex forum but I am posting it here as I am only interested in the perspective of women. It is obvious to me why men would not want to use a condom. What has me baffled are the multiple women who have asked my spouse not to use one. Why would a woman want a condom not to be used?;

Oh, and I don't buy the latex allergy argument as that can be addressed through non-latex products.;

Thanks,;

Ms. Magnetite

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm also glad I happened up on this post...and thanks kibs for all the great input...very helpful, and it sounds as though you have a good deal of professional knowledge as well.

As for me, I've been shocked to discover how many in this lifestyle insist on bareback encounters! I would have thought the opposite to be the case but not so. I've also been equally surprised (and bored) to hear the inaccurate defense that there is no difference in risk between unprotected oral activities and that of unprotected intercourse of other types. It's simply not true.

The only safe sex is no sex, and that's a fact. So it's true that we all are willing to take some risks. But then it is also of some risk to get on an interstate and drive 70 mph with other vehicles. That doesn't mean that we might as well get out there and go 100 mph plus!

As for me and my wife...no condom, no sex. It's just what we are comfortable with.

Jeff

Username hidden
(53 posts)
I'm glad I found my way to the forum part of the site and picked this one to read. We are very new and had a great time over the weekend but I got wear spots that were so raw it burned for 2 days when I peed . I thought it must be from the rim of the condom but am thinking most likely now it was from dryness caused by the condom. I will now add lube to our ' fun bag '

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Andrew - Glad to be of some entertainment value. ;-)

Another answer I got from an outside source is that the view on condoms is heavily dependent on the age and culture of the person involved which was something that I had not considered. For example that those who are older and grew up in the age of free love have a different outlook than those of us who were teens during the AIDS epedmic before there was any treatment and highly subject to repeated messages that condoms were the only way to avoid death if you dared have sex.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Ugh! I know who you mean! I don't think he's as bad as all that. I "get" what he's saying even if I think he's painting with an overly-broad brush. Some people ARE too "preachy", and some people ARE "hypocrites".....but most are not~ and dialogue is good.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Andrew reminds me of that dick that claimed all men would suck a cock if their partner asked them too. So many dicks out and about.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Andrew, be that as it may, but I see waaaay too much in my particular line of work. Others can do as they choose, and they will. If someone chooses not to use protection with their casual encounters and the ones they are with are ok like that, too, then that is their business. However, it is not what I would recommend. I have been called a prick tease for walking away over less.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
All public discussion of condoms is heavily influenced by what I call the swinger version of Political Correctness. People say what they believe others think they should say. What further complicates discussion is the swinger tendency to take any opportunity they can to preach their own version of sexual morality as sanctimoniously, in style, as you might typically see from a Bible-thumping politician running for local office somewhere in the Bible Belt.

All of that is on display in this thread. Thank you all for entertaining me. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(501 posts)
lets not think about tampons. Glad I don't have to use them anymore because they are painful. And who the fuck can use those super duper huge ones??? I do not miss the feeling of those at all.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Fact: Women do not really *feel* inside their vagina.

Fact: The nerve endings are primarily at the opening.

Fact: Vaginal walls do not have *feelings* (Think about tampons).

What a condomed cock cause though, is dryness in most cases, creating a friction which may cause irritation. That's why I always laugh when I read women describing warmth in their vagina when a guy ejaculates inside.<br />

Bareback matters to a man, who has sensations/feelings up and down the penis shaft.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Well I can not speak for other women but bareback is the best. However, I would nothave sex with another person unless a condom is used. For me comdon drastically decreases the sensation and pleasure.

Maybe for some women the pleasure of intercourse is just not worth it unless it is bareback, becuase ofdifference in the feeling.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Bareback - Female perspective