Assertive women - are there any : Swingers Discussion 2100751011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAssertive women - are there any
TOPIC: Assertive women - are there any
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am fairly assertive when I feel "on my game". I am a people person so I am pretty good about finding something to talk about with almost anyone. As for flirting, I am a huge flirt. I love the look on a man's face when I make an outrageously flirtatious comment.

I love making people smile and have found that often times a friendly word will do it!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3148 posts)
I'm old school and wait for the man to make the first move. Only if I am comfortable in the setting and I know the man very well, will I approach him and flirt.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Does make it tough for the guy that likes dominant women (sexually not bdsm)

Middlesex NY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Do you flirt with him, talk to him, try to engage him somehow? Obviously this is assuming you are attracted to him. If not why"

Flirtation is my weakest sexual area of them all. Why? I am a shy, reserved person unless I know you well. Very well. There are only a few people that get to see my silly side. I actually showed it to 1 friend who we have been friends with for years. In swinging I never show that side, ever. I maintain my bearing in swinging, even when I joke. I never forget where I am. She met Jay and I with our vanilla friends, we were in N. Braunfels watching a band. We danced and laughed and had a great time. She turned to me and said shelly! I have known you for years, I have never seen that smile. I always try to stay in control of my emotions. You have to try, like I do...to come out of that shell. Women like men to be in control and confident, you will be interpreted as not interested. Some women will come up to you, yes...but I would suggest you try and come out of that.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If I'm attracted to someone in a setting like that, then yes, I will approach, and usually either ask a simple question, or give him a sincere compliment. Just making eye contact sometimes works well too. i like quiet guys. Doesn't have to mean they're not confident or assertive, just might mean they're quiet. Simple as that. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
I would, if he approaches me first. I am an old fashion kind of gal.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Scenario Ladies,

A shy guy sits in the back or off to the side of room, at a meet&greet/party/club wherever, is not much of a dancer or mingler but looks like he's having a good time and wants to be there.

Do you flirt with him, talk to him, try to engage him somehow? Obviously this is assuming you are attracted to him.

If not why?

Yes, I'm the shy guy that is envious of all the other guys that are more than comfortable walking around flirting, groping, chatting, etc... but thats not me and try as I might I'm not that comfortable being that person. Alcohol does help some but as we all know there is a fine line there. However once you've "engaged" me somehow, I really do open up. All I need from you is that little bit of interest and we're off....

Middlesex NY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Assertive women - are there any