Assertive women - are there any : Swingers Discussion 210075101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAssertive women - are there any
TOPIC: Assertive women - are there any
Created by: resirrose
Original Starting post for this thread:
Scenario Ladies,

A shy guy sits in the back or off to the side of room, at a meet&greet/party/club wherever, is not much of a dancer or mingler but looks like he's having a good time and wants to be there.

Do you flirt with him, talk to him, try to engage him somehow? Obviously this is assuming you are attracted to him.

If not why?

Yes, I'm the shy guy that is envious of all the other guys that are more than comfortable walking around flirting, groping, chatting, etc... but thats not me and try as I might I'm not that comfortable being that person. Alcohol does help some but as we all know there is a fine line there. However once you've "engaged" me somehow, I really do open up. All I need from you is that little bit of interest and we're off....

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The LS is absolutely the perfect "complement" to the Women's Liberation Movement. Not only do we control our career paths, reproductive rights and financial holdings, we control our sexuality. It is no longer just what a man wants and we lie back and be submissive. I told someone recently "this is what I do; it's not all about you." So, either you roll with it or roll out....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2512 posts)
flirting is my weakest area. i suck at it hahaha. Along with my shy and more serious nature in that dept. i just suck at it LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Oh Gina you know we would love to see you!! Keep us posted.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3118 posts)
Assertive is not the same as aggressive. Aggressive is someone who imposes upon you, whether you like it or not. Assertive is someone who is not shy and lets you know how they feel.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
:) at Lady

We are planning a short trip your way soon. I'll let you know when and all the details. Might be first part of December, and might coincide w/ hubby's FIFTIETH birthday:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Gina,

Next time we are in town I am gonna have to sit down with your oh so handsome hubby and see just how far I can charm him!!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3118 posts)
I actually like a reserved guy. Nothing turns me off more than a guy who constantly makes sexual overtures. And, those groppers and grabbers you mention get no play from me! In fact, it's inappropriate at parties, clubs, etc. for them to do that. I rarely meet a stranger and have no problem initiating a conversation with a male or female. I think most people might be hesitant for fear of rejection. Again, this LS is not for the weak hearted or thinned skinned. Fuck it, go for yours! LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2512 posts)
LadyW, Mr. Sexus LOVES that about you! It is one thing to be assertive, and quite another to be friendly and flirty. You are the fun, friendly, flirty type that can charm the pants off anyone. And you make people feel comfortable.

All good traits.

Depending on the situation and setting, I will be friendly, and I'll also notice the quiet shy guy sitting alone. I WILL start a friendly conversation, maybe flirt a bit, but sometimes I just don't feel like it being, "oh, she said hi...she must wanna fuck." Sometimes I just like to flirt and talk. I will point out though, that I am not a tease (unless you want me to be, and if so, just say so), and not a game player. If I want you, you'll know it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
I was drunk when I met my wife at the north pole in SA tx, and have been with her for 15years. What got my thoughts on her was her current boyfriend was the manager of the club and gave me free drinks cause my birthday. And of coarse to drunk to drive, I sat on their deck and she started to come over and sit with me and we talked for about 3hours until I was good to drink. Since then, we have happily marry 14 years and we r ready for the next step in our life.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I love making people smile and have found that often times a friendly word will do it! ------------------------ Works for me every time! :-)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Assertive women - are there any