Are you past your Prime : Swingers Discussion 2200701021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAre you past your Prime
TOPIC: Are you past your Prime
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, on June 12th I turn 25, so I'll let y'all know when I hit it hahahaha. All joking aside, I love being 40. There is a swagger, an unwritten confidence that goes with being a mature woman. When you know who you are, and you love who you are...that just comes out. And confidence to men is like bees to honey. I saunter into the room and I can almost feel their heads turning. This used to really make me nervous, because shyness is a state I always have to deal with. And so I'd walk in and be standing there and look over, and all 3 of the guys at the table are looking at me, then they look at each other and smile. It used to make me want to crawl up into a ball and hide lol...but now, I really....really enjoy it.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Only 3 more years to go!!!!! Yeay! Then I'll be in my prime.

My experience is that women in their late 30's to early 50's have to confidence and self assurance to be themselves, love the body they are in and love the body that's in them. As for me....... I've always been a giver and always paid close attention the the woman's needs. So I peeked at 20ish and am still holding strong.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
I always chuckle when I read about when a woman is or is not in her prime. I will turn 41 years old on June 12th, Lord willing. And for me, just turning 41 is a blessing I was not guaranteed. I love being me. Happiness and age is a state of mind. My co-workers often tease me because like the original post, I should not shop in stores such as Rue 21, Charlotte Russe, Limited, etc. They talk about how their children tell them that they cannot wear this or that because they are "a Mom". My children are not more tolerant, I have just been me and that is what they see as normal. I thank God that they will not grow with the belief that a woman has a shelf life and expiration date. I am blessed with young looking skin, and I go to great lengths to protect my looks and body. But....prime is a state of mind. When I go out as many college age men as men my own age check me out and have asked me out. They damn sure do not say oh, nice ass...but wait, she's expired lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I really missed out since I stopped having sex at age 33 and did not resume aging until age 44..oh well just making up for lost time. Primed and ready..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(992 posts)
I tried to post the article or the link but it wouldn't let me, said had words in it not allowed.

There is something sexy about proving articles, experts, and others who seem to know everything wrong, wouldn't you say.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Imagine that, all three of the previous posters fall into that magical range.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"late thirties to early fifties"

gee imagine that, I happen to fall right in the middle of that ;)

My libido is higher now, I'm more adventurous, more confident, and just over all feel sexier then I have at any other time in my life.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17656 posts)
A man in his 20 may perform more quickly for round 2 but that doesn't make them "prime" a man is in his prime when he knows what he is doing, and is as concerned about your pleasure as he is his own, takes his time and enjoys the journey, not just his climatic arrival .That is something very few men in their 20's actually think about. Are there exceptions? Sure ! Would I ever have sex with a 2o / even 30's something year old .....Oh hell no. Just not my thing. I like my men like I like my wine, aged and smooth and mellow that I can linger over .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
Whether or not you are technically past your sexual prime, Nic, you still look pretty prime to me... ;-)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6774 posts)
Shhhhh!!! Let me pretend it's true!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
TOPIC: Are you past your Prime