Are you past your Prime : Swingers Discussion 2200701014
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAre you past your Prime
TOPIC: Are you past your Prime
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   14 to 23 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Happy Birthday sexy lady!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I turned 60 today and I feel like I'm in my prime. Then again, I felt that at 59, 58, 57, 56, 55, 54, 53, 52 and 51. Before that I just felt old.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Thank you SexousNTexas, I somethings think it is my reward for the years I couldn,t. I lost out on way too many years, so now I figure it is catch up time, and I plan on really trying to get there! And have lots of fun on the way !!

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(283 posts)
I've always been and always will be in my sexual prime. The only change in the way I think about it is in the way I think of myself, and that's continuing to improve. I embrace the fact that I am a sexual, sensual, sensitive being. Maybe my body doesn't always catch up to my mind, or maybe sometimes it doesn't work quite like I want it to, but when that happens, all I need to do is find a different position. Or sometimes grab some lube.

Every day for several times a day? I envy you! Nice!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Oh, hell no!!! Ask my husband or any guy I have played with. I am enjoying sex more now then I ever did. Have more enjoyment and give more!! I can go for longer periods of time. Prime was that? Just like a age is just a number! We are all different for that I am glad, a variety. Is good. Women don, t let anybody tell you that you are past your prime unless you want to be. Me I plan on enjoying sex every day, several times a day for as long as I can!

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Well we are now 70 and still looking for prime...

Cherrylog GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Oh, HELL to the no! I was sexually dormant for about a decade, I'm just really coming into my own! Even when I worked in a strip club "back in the day" and saw all kinda crazy stuff around me I was more repressed than I am now.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Well, on June 12th I turn 25, so I'll let y'all know when I hit it hahahaha. All joking aside, I love being 40. There is a swagger, an unwritten confidence that goes with being a mature woman. When you know who you are, and you love who you are...that just comes out. And confidence to men is like bees to honey. I saunter into the room and I can almost feel their heads turning. This used to really make me nervous, because shyness is a state I always have to deal with. And so I'd walk in and be standing there and look over, and all 3 of the guys at the table are looking at me, then they look at each other and smile. It used to make me want to crawl up into a ball and hide lol...but now, I really....really enjoy it.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Only 3 more years to go!!!!! Yeay! Then I'll be in my prime.

My experience is that women in their late 30's to early 50's have to confidence and self assurance to be themselves, love the body they are in and love the body that's in them. As for me....... I've always been a giver and always paid close attention the the woman's needs. So I peeked at 20ish and am still holding strong.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
I always chuckle when I read about when a woman is or is not in her prime. I will turn 41 years old on June 12th, Lord willing. And for me, just turning 41 is a blessing I was not guaranteed. I love being me. Happiness and age is a state of mind. My co-workers often tease me because like the original post, I should not shop in stores such as Rue 21, Charlotte Russe, Limited, etc. They talk about how their children tell them that they cannot wear this or that because they are "a Mom". My children are not more tolerant, I have just been me and that is what they see as normal. I thank God that they will not grow with the belief that a woman has a shelf life and expiration date. I am blessed with young looking skin, and I go to great lengths to protect my looks and body. But....prime is a state of mind. When I go out as many college age men as men my own age check me out and have asked me out. They damn sure do not say oh, nice ass...but wait, she's expired lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   14 to 23 of 34   End
TOPIC: Are you past your Prime