Are you past your Prime : Swingers Discussion 220070
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAre you past your Prime
TOPIC: Are you past your Prime
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
A local radio station dj mentioned this article from Allure magazine that said women in their 30's are at their sexual prime and their most confident. Before the 30's they are too insecure and after the 30's they didn't say but the gist is you are past your prime.

It goes on to say that men between 50-69 are in their prime.

Since I am 44 years old, I do not agree with the article. But I was wondering what you all think.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have never had better sex than I am having now -- and we are both in our sixties!

Apex NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
No, I think we are currently in our prime andwe enjoy the sexual side of our relationship very much.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
not at all..........enjoy sex more now than ever and im better at it (so im told) i cant go all night anymore but still good maybe twice :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6725 posts)
We've enjoyed all our ages but find as we get oldersex is generally easier and more comfortable.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
lol omg y'all make me feel like a pile of shit. With my joints and bad mood, if Jay gets laid in a week he is doing good. Sorry, I'm too cranky to talk shit right now lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
In my 30s I had to worry about getting pregnant, etc. Late 40s starting going through menopause and felt like crap most of the time. I believe I'm in my sexual prime right now in my 50s!! My sexual drive is much stronger than it was in my 30s!! Other studies have shown that men peak their sexual prime in their 20s.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Rowdy...why don't you get your hormones tested and do testosterone therapy? It will make you feel much better in many ways. There is no reason to suffer with low T.

I am living proof that hormones can reverse aging. Kinddraggon has seen the before pics which are drastic. I will never stop doing Hormones. Even with some serious medical issues, I've never felt better in my life. It's lots more than sexual, it's mental clarity, sleeping, mood, urinary, and a host of other things.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Kind and SW

You are so right on those points!

At 44 now, I couldn't not even imagine doing what I am or feeling what I am now at any time in my 30s. I feel more confident sexually and I think that shows through in other areas of my life as well.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Yes I am past my prime. I can only do it 5 times a day. But we do do it 7 days per week.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
SW based on your pics, i just dont see what you are seeing

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Are you past your Prime