Are There REALLY Women Who Enjoy Swallowing : Swingers Discussion 782051011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAre There REALLY Women Who Enjoy Swallowing
TOPIC: Are There REALLY Women Who Enjoy Swallowing
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 302   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a scar on my ass from a woman who got carried away with the whole scratching thing. I've been clawed up pretty good before, but if I'm bleeding all over the place it's not so much fun now.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
Good point! There is a woman I play with that scratches the hell out of my back and shoulders and always apologizes afterwards. I now remind her that is how I know she had a good time and I would be more concerned if she didn't do it.

FWIW, I would love to feel your teeth, nails and other body parts all over my back, shoulders and arms. Notice there are certain parts excluded from that list and reserved for more sensual treatment.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
And Nic, if I ain't biting and clawing, I'm either REALLY holding back, or I'm not having any fun. I know I have to careful about that. lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
OMG, that is so bad! Nope, this is really me: just what the good Lord (and a really good surgeon) gave me...a few years/miles on me, but what the Hell. I'm really proud of my bootie shot, considering it was take with my phone....I don't know if it looks that good from every angle, but I thought it looked pretty righteous about then. lol Trying to get Daddy to get a few pix on here, but he's more adventurous in other ways....sometimes he gets a little TOO carried away, but that's what I love about him, too, though.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
ournaughtysecret, with a body like that, I'll take my chances that you know how NOT to use your teeth.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
NaughtySecret, a few weeks ago another hottie appeared here, apparently using pics from a pay site and presumably hoping to drive some business in her direction. That's what the references are to.

As for teeth, I'm not a fan. :-)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Fun: teeth are not necessarily bad, unless someone doesn't know what they're doing.

Do people really get on here and scam like that? I guess it's good to know, but damn! Is no place safe anymore to have fun and not have to worry about crap like that? But, for the record, that's me in the pix, M is a little camera shy, but I'm working on it. He just spends so much time working, that by the time we see each other, I can have the camera in my hand and forget all about taking pictures. lol Took six weeks to get the corset shot....and I can't count how many opportunities passed. Pictures wind up being the LAST thing on our minds sometimes.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Exactly, I was hoping to save your 401K

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
My opposition to more teeth is well-known.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
They need to put more teeth into enforcing internet scams

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 302   End
TOPIC: Are There REALLY Women Who Enjoy Swallowing