Are There REALLY Women Who Enjoy Swallowing : Swingers Discussion 78205
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkAre There REALLY Women Who Enjoy Swallowing
TOPIC: Are There REALLY Women Who Enjoy Swallowing
Created by: hardnredy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 302   End
User Details are only visible to members.
agree w Jaycee. There was no "warning" from a guy who was soft then got immediately hard and came right away. I would say that's sort of rare.

I like when a guy tells me he's going to cum too. Or when I can at least tell it's getting close to that point.

However, recently heard, Oh Shit, Oh shit...b/c one of my friends came before expecting to, and I was really turned on by that one. However, he had already given me several orgasms before those moments. It was quite fun.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
LOL @ BT -

Yep, the one I responded to he sounded more upset about the guy not getting rock hard and his wife having work work her magic extra hard to try and make it happen. It still didn't happen, but he shot any way, and they weren't expecting him to. At least not at that point! jmho....

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(983 posts)
Good job Andrew! Excellent restraint. LOL!

Its an interesting story. I haven't read the thread since it was first populated, but I remember thinking that the OP's shock was due more to the guy being a soft shooter, than the actual act of dropping pearls on her palate.

BT

Anaheim CA
Username hidden
(7920 posts)
There's nothing in the post by Erik_Mandy about discussing terms beforehand.

So let's see if I understand this. Your wife sucked a dude's cock and was shocked...SHOCKED...that he came while it was still in. Is that right? And he's the badguy somehow?

I'm trying to moderate the normally insulting tone I take with some on these forums, so I'll stop here.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(364 posts)
For that very reason ME will always tell the guy he is not to cum in my mouth. It has never happened thank god, id hate to see what happens to the guy if they did. At least this way the guy was warned.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1215 posts)
im like VA, a gentleman always just before I cum I ask the lady where she would like it :)..

seems like that some of the younger ladies like it on their faces.....and im glad to oblige

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6507 posts)
I always tell a girl I'm going to cum. Where she wants it to go I largely leave to her.

And to answer the original question, hell yes. And some girls really do like you to splatter it all over their face. I met one the week before last.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19071 posts)
I have never had that happen to me. Every time they had been rock hard and they swelled (is that a word? lol) right before they shot. But also all my partners were very courteous and let me know so I could make the decision if I wanted to swallow or not!

IMO - it was wrong on him to not let your wife know he was going to cum. Also, he may have just a little bit of shyness going on with you being in the room....who knows?

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(983 posts)
PS, any guy who isn't sure, should let their lady dip her finger in it and give him a little taste after he lets it go. See for himself if he hasn't already. I "seasoned" a cigar for Daddy recently after we were done and he had come in me, sent it on the road with him....all I want is a picture of him enjoying it while he's away, because I think it's hot knowing and him knowing.....and maybe being out in public, in front of other people...other people that don't have any idea!

THAT to me is kinda hot.....I like clever, sly little flirty things like that. I have ideas of what to pack in his lunch and send to work with him, too. One of these days.....I have other creative ideas, too, but don't want to spoil the fun of surprises.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Well, I do try to keep it in check to some degree. I don't want to actually inflict harm on anyone, I just get a little excited. I curl up and purr afterwards, though.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 302   End
TOPIC: Are There REALLY Women Who Enjoy Swallowing