Approaching a girlfriend : Swingers Discussion 61275
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkApproaching a girlfriend
TOPIC: Approaching a girlfriend
Created by: sweetSINsations
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a girlfriend that I have know for quite some time. She is extrodinarily gorgeous, and after I see her, I am extremely hot. I would LOVE to approach her, but just like with men, I am worried that if I come on to her, it may ruin or scar our frinedship. There was a topic on approaching strangers, but what if you are extremely attracted to a friend, would you say anything or just keep going home and fantasizing with the hubby about her?....... which by the way, has made for some incredible orgasms....... ahhhhhh ;)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a girlfriend that I have know for quite some time. She is extrodinarily gorgeous, and after I see her, I am extremely hot. I would LOVE to approach her, but just like with men, I am worried that if I come on to her, it may ruin or scar our frinedship. There was a topic on approaching strangers, but what if you are extremely attracted to a friend, would you say anything or just keep going home and fantasizing with the hubby about her?....... which by the way, has made for some incredible orgasms....... ahhhhhh ;)

Utica NY
Username hidden
(493 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Approaching a girlfriend